Ducati 900SS

3 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2010 12:46:04 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Everyone! A bike related question! Anyone recommend a place to try for the 'V' piece (red) that fits at the bottom of the fairing on a '97 Duke 900SS? Also, the rear passenger seat cover too?   If any of you Duke owners are, like I was, struggling to obtain parts for your bike, give 'Woods Motorcycles' of Abergele a try, the spares guy down there, Alan, is very good, and the postage service is well quick too. I found them after having been ignored by some very large Ducati bike shops, one of which told me to buy a new bike as then I wouldn't need to buy spares????                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Sounds like they are as good at after care as the local multi bike shop here in Hull lol.   You'd only not need spares if you did not drop it get knocked off, bits get knicked off it, bits misteriously ware out or it/they just give up all togeather or generally need replacing erm brake pads sprokets chain clutch?. What a plum!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yep...your right Hull750Rider....glad I found 'Woods in Abergele', only place to go for me now.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2422 seconds. There are 1689 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption