Useless but interesting facts

29 Posts | Latest reply on 19/08/2010 11:18:58 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Hardly seems worth it.)   If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.  (Now that's more like it !)   The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.  (O.M.G.!)   A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.  (In my next life, I want to be a pig..)   A cockroach will live nine days without its head  before it starves to death.    (Creepy.)  (I'm still not over the pig.)   Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Don't try this at home, maybe at work)   The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates  sex by ripping the male's head off.  (Honey, I'm home. What the...?)     The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.  (30 minutes. Lucky pig! Can you imagine?)   The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.  (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)      Some lions mate over 50 times a day.  (I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)      Butterflies taste with their feet.  (Something I always wanted to know.)     The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.   (Hmmmmmm......)     Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.  (If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)     Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.  (Okay, so that would be a good thing)        A cat's urine glows under a black light.  (I wonder who was paid to figure that out.)       An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.  (I know some people like that.)     Starfish have no brains  (I know some people like that too.)  

Polar bears are left-handed.    (If they switch, they'll live a lot longer)       Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.  (What about that pig??)         God  love that pig!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The text needs highlighting BL and then choose BLACK from the palette. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thanks for sorting this one out for me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Eric Morecambe's real last name is Bartholemew                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

If you watch Sta Wars very closely you will see a Storm Trooper exit the lift and walk right into the wall !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Useless but interesting facts What the doctors said about BJ and BL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

PinchOuch JP....woman down
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

dont see how the tongue can be the strongest muscle - im disputing that so called fact

i know its the only muscle that is only attached at one end                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I love you both really x                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

JP, you are only saying that cus you think I have got food.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

and have u got food?                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Nope.....food makes your clothes shrink Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

NO its BJs birthday promissed to be nice to her all day                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Ooooo, bet ya strugglin' with that one JP....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Paomnnehal Pweor Of The Hmuan Mnid.Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

just a bit,  but she is worth it                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Omnia Vincit Amor in Latin means Love Conquers All...... The words Omnia, Vincit and Amor can be used in any order for the same meaning! FACT!                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

quote s66 The Paomnnehal Pweor Of The Hmuan Mnid.        Thumbs Up  tis true tis tureLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Check this crazy fact out......   .....The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

oooo, I thought it was the bubble wrap MBW Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8574 seconds. There are 1327 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption