Death at Avebury yesterday

20 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2010 15:03:53 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A lady biker was unfortunately killed at Avebury yesterday. I have no other details. RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

R.I.P.  lady biker .. condolences to all family and friends  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

From Local news paper internet site....   Police said the 37-year-old female motorbiker who died in a crash near Avebury was from Westbury. The crash happened on the A4361 at Winterbourne Monkton on Saturday morning. Police said the biker lost control of her blue Yamaha motorbike, colliding with a maroon Vauxhall Astra. The woman died at the scene. The 46-year old female car driver sustained minor injuries. The road was closed for about six hours. Police are appealing for witnesses. Geek                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Why do they mention the colour of the vehicles, what difference does that make? Confused   My condolences to all concerned.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Might ring a bell with potential witnesses ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Always sorry to hear about things like this, even though I didn't know her it makes me feel sad. Unhappy

Another article says:

“The rider has for reasons unknown lost control and collided with the Vauxhall Astra..."
"Anyone who saw the vehicles before the incident and who saw the incident itself are asked to call the police..."

I guess they're trying to find a witness because there's the possibility of somebody else being involved.                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Oh dear, I was there yesterday, probably explains the heavy traffic trying to get into Avebury...Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Thats real crap to hear of the death of a biker, it makes me realise just how lucky i am to still be here after my accident 7 weeks ago. My thoughts go out to family and freinds of this lady                                                                                                                                                                             
oitsnik's Profile
oitsnik

In: Wirral

Thats two lady bikers to lose there life in 2 days :=(                                  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-10839895

This lady was the wife of a member on another forum
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

RIPBroken Heart for those conected
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's terrible when things like this happen. R.I.P                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Cry

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Ride safe everyone and make every day special Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Spacedaag's Profile
Spacedaag

In: Reading
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

My heartfelt condolences to all                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

thoughts to all linvolved and to all others ride safe xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
2Tdreamin's Profile
2Tdreamin

In: Rugby

Regrets that both lady bikers died. Condolences to all friends and families for what its worth. It doesnt get any safer out there people. Mind how you go. Broken Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Condolences to both involved. Unhappy   That's why I can't believe how some riders take the chances they do, we are not invincible when you put a helmet on.   Take care out there it's a dangerous place.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

The Avebury victim was Caroline Mackinley, from Westbury, police say. In Scotland, the victim was Sharon Topping, who had just passed her CBT and was riding home having just taken delivery of her CG125.   RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dreadful news, condolences to her family at this sad time. It's a war zone out there folks, every time you set wheels on the road, you commence battle.  May her soul rest in peace.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Condolences to those concernedUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8130 seconds. There are 722 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption