Hello from newby George, from MK.

11 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2010 16:49:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BishopGeorge's Profile
BishopGeorge

In: Milton Keynes
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello peeps - Milton Keynes calling!

I am a newby, so please be gentle with me.. LOL.

Looking for Biker mates... Guys and Gals to hang with and play Bikes. Other things, romantic, or prospective pillion passengers, only by strict negotiation. LOL, 

Looking forward to meet you all.

George.
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Hi George and welcome to the site ( are you really a bishop ??? )  Is a bit quiet around here at the moment  cos they are all swimming back fron the Tan hill Rally   LOL Have a look around  and  see what's going on in your area  or  join in  the  events further away !  We are a friendly bunch on here  ( only need  tablets  once a day and the odd crayon to chew  Wacko ) Pop in the  chat room and say hi   Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hey George   welcome Handshake  enjoy and as ann said check out events and threads to see what going on and jump right in                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hiya george
As said jump in and fill ya boots we are safe as long as BJ is kept away from the full moon                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hello and welcome to BM Handshake   Some great ride outs/meet ups/rallies/nights out ... and weekends away ... check them all out on our events calender and keep an eye on the forums for 'spur of the moment' meet ups Thumbs Up   Hope to see you out and about at a meet soon Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club BishopGeorge / George Smile                                                                                                                                                                                  
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hiya and welcome to BM (basically mental) find something that takes your fancy and jump in

moon ................. did someone say moon .................................

BishopGeorge's Profile
BishopGeorge

In: Milton Keynes

Thank you everyone for your friendly comments.. Beer

I am sure I will 'jump right in' as directed by most, and hopefully get to some rallies and see you all in the flesh, eventually... Did someone actually say moon on here... watch you dont get banned... that could be a personal detail you're disclosing...! Clap Wink

You do all seem like such a typical.. Biker friendly community.. another reason I am a returnee to Bikes.. it is quite an attraction to be friendly, and open handed towards others.. its just not usual today in other things... people appear so defensive and abrasive.... Long live Bikes and Bikers!!!

And Yes! in answer...I really am a Bishop... but promise never to hit you over the head with a Bible... Cool

GregatHigham's Profile
GregatHigham

In: Higham Ferrers

Welcome BishopGeorge to what I have found to be a fascinating bolt-hole.  Northants is relatively quiet and I guess I don't see too many serious bikers around Bucks either.  A few zooming scooters and 'L' riders about. Some HD's and BMW's streaking down the A45. London appears a pain to park though, depending which borough you're in, so biking is alive and kicking down there!!

Give a nod or PM if you're wanting a ride-out.

Greg
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster

welcome to bm mate newby myself but these guys are spot on been out with a few of them already my advise get out and meet these mentalist  great bunch Thumbs Up lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello George, good to meet you and look forward to seeing out on some wicked rides out soon.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 847 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption