why did you pick your wap name

66 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2010 20:16:31 by Rooster roo | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

S K what does 'wap' mean?   I would have thought that nearly all member names on here would be self explanatory. Geek    Now let me think....why did I choose my name? Wink   My membership name started out as Sweetheart Kwak which was a reference to my bike not to myself. I dropped the Sweetheart cos it got confusing in the chat room lol.                                                                                                                                                                                
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wap means web application protocol for whoever it was that asked me Big smile see you learn something new every day lol hope that helped ...
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Fraid not quite right shirlz. WAP actually means Wireless applicaton protocol. and is an open international standard for application-layer network communications in a wireless-communication environment. as it says on wiki. more to do with mobile phone technology than the internet or WWW. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire

Mine is my DJ name (well the Mucka Jay bit). Mucka cuz everyone says "'ey up mucka" up norf and Jay as my name is jason. Thought it sounded better than my biker name which was The Lone Rider which was from having no biker mates til I started my own bike club. That then went so well I wasnt a lone rider anymore!!!

Told you I talk to much!
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Cause I'm forever getting stick for being slim, told I need to put weight on etc etc, although I eat more than some of them do! LOL   The lady bit is just a pseudonym LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well i got mine because i ride a drifter and i'm a sharp shooter, hoo har eh!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
2Tdreamin's Profile
2Tdreamin

In: Rugby

Mine because my usual name on dating sites had gone already. My gt750 got run over some years back, but slowly its comin together (too slow for my liking). I was wonderin about a name and realised i was daydreamin about the smell of two stroke smoke. Yeah I know, weird aren't I?
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

WAP, more to do with mobile phone technology than the internet or WWW.   That'll explain why I didn't know what it was, I don't use a mobile much, due to lack of dosh and very poor server signal (T mobile and 02)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Think mine speaks for itself, the sv was always going to be my first bike, even tho when I joined I did not have it, and shell cos it's my name :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

I'd just bought a Blackberry phone and couldn't be bothered racking my brain thinking of anything else lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Second bit of min is fairly obvious. The first bit is two fold. I love my Blues music but am also a supporter of Birmingham City football club There's no accountin for taste. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

DG99 cos I was called Doctor Gaz after I got my diploma in classic vehicle restoration and people used to bring their poorly cars/bikes to me to be surgically enhanced.  99 is the number given to me as a race number when I was sprinting my Crooks-Suzuki T500.  Self explanatory LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
simonchev's Profile
simonchev

In: hayle
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Simon is my first name and i am rebuilding a chev (1959 Chevrolet Apache pick-up.)                                                                                                                                                                             
gordon62's Profile
gordon62

In: selby

coz you know where I work, I need to remind myself of my real name and i'd be barred from the site using some of the things they call me                                                                                                                                                                             
John.'s Profile
John.

In: Norwich

I'm the same as Blackberry< just lazier and iphone sounded s**t. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

hmmmmmmmm... well I'm a sucker for squirrels and all things ms potter -  Squirrel Nutkin changed to Nutkin, 68 is my birth year *yikes* so Nutkin68 it is and will be, most know me as Nut/Nutty/Squizz/Skidle.......                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod

Serendipity is one of my fave chick flicks, with John Cusack and Kate Bekinsale, really beautiful movie and the title of the film mean "fortunate accident".                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

boody,,, given to me by old bike mates,, from queen bodicea,,, a wild red headed english chick that likes a fast ride !!!!!nuff said!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Cos Ive got a vfr and im a total babe!!! Pmsl!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Scrapyard monster's Profile
Scrapyard monster

In: Forest of Dean

got mine because i 'm always in the scrapyard lookin for inspiration and i can't chuck anything away until i'm absolutley sure i don't need it - I usually change my mind and keep it anyway I had such a  knowledge of one yard the owner used to ask me what stock he had ha ha     god what a sad.  git i'm sure i'm goin to pull the chicks with that oneGeek                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 902 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption