why did you pick your wap name

66 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2010 20:16:31 by Rooster roo | Go to original / last post
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just an idea i was wondering why everyone picked there names, i picked mine cus of my bike and real name x anyone else care to tell Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I picked mine because I come from the lovely town of Morecambe Bay....and it would have been wanderer but I could only fit wander! ha-ha.                                                                                                                                                                               
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire

lol ah bless his cotton socks ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

do you really want to know why i picked mine   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

woops abit telling really  Party                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

I work away lots   or could just be away with the fairies Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Becouse i didn't want people knowing my real name as i have a wife and kids in three different cities. I also found this picture of a fat ugly t#*t on google.  Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well john was taken and so was johnny...so I added the tb as it is the initials of my middle and last name.....simples squeeeaaaakkkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

IF you take the 3 ees away youve my initials altho my middle name starts with v ... dont think VD was a good idea LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

what's a WAP Name??                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Ha ha ha!
Glad someone asked Matt, didn't want it to appear that I was the only stupid one on here.Smile

dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

1st 3 letters of 1st name 1st 3 letters of last name Dun Ans                                                                                                                                                                             
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield

Mines my old xbox gamer tag... although thats now lil ms kinky....

Scarlet is my nickname due to the hair colour when its natural.. so many people call me Scarlet im thinking of changing my name lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's actually quite interesting seeing how everyone got their BM names. You're an XBox gamer are you Scarlet Kiss? Maybe see you online soemtime!                                                                                                                                                                              
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Brigadoon was a nickname given to me by my boss when I started at the company I work for, it's quite close to my first name too Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I got my name from my birth certificate.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Mine has been my nickname for years :)   (minus the 123...lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Named after my drum kit (Rush R30) plus the Dream Theater mods I put on it .................. mmm sounds a bit sad in the cold light of day...lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

erm .................... am a brummie called jackie lol

as for the BJ ..................... that would be telling Wink

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Cos everyone knows me as Wills/Will/William/Willy/Bill, and that's cos I was christened William (unlike my dad, who was christened Roy but still called Bill).

Simple!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6410 seconds. There are 783 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption