Site performance

32 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2010 22:27:15 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Site seems slow now and then, not all the time.     Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113' Script timed out /sites/bm/forum/posts.asp The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

its rapid for me, honest.   I'll bounce the server now, sorry if it cuts anyone off                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

wahooo ocut off in my prime                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I'll bounce the server now   I hope you don't do that in the works canteen Matt LOL   EDIT:   @22:54 22.0938 seconds to generate page 286 users on line that was after the page came up 'site unavailable'                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

running on backup server now, main server rebooting.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

back on the main server now.  Still no problem for me though.  Weird, really.  The error you was getting was quite worrying actually                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

As they say in the Carry On films 'Stop messin' about' LOL   Matt stop fiddling and get to bed, aint you got an early start tomorrow?   Maybe we should move to Holland if we want uninterrupted service? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

yea i thought moving the servers from the US to NL would help, and it did, but still seems like some of you have trouble getting over the pond                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PONG? PML LOL do you mean pond?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

that's what i said  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hey! get it changed back, that's abusing your authority, you lickle orror LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey, I keep getting thrown out again tonight : (                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption