Site performance

32 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2010 22:27:15 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Page generated in 26.5313 seconds

This is horrendous tonight !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

In fairness, not taking anything like that long here. couple of secs max.                                                                                                                                                                             
retrofan's Profile
retrofan

In: pontefract

thought it was my computer , it's taking ages, last time took over a minute! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Page generated in 31.0313 seconds to get to the forums, and
Page generated in 5.5625 seconds to get to this thread.
Page generated in 14.7031 seconds to get back to it

And its not my computer or connection, as other sites are loading at their normal pace                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

28.7813 seconds why!                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

This page - Page generated in 1.1875 seconds which may be a little slow, but not that bad                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Much the same here. It's working, but very slow. 24.6094 seconds to generate this page,                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Yet this page a mere 0.1406 seconds!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Mine was really really slow, but speeded up again now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

atm Page generated in 0.1250 seconds    but it was def slower earlier.. i had to keep refreshing the pages                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My pages took ridiculously long to load this evening too however it seems to be functioning all over again. The WWW is not slowing down in its life is it?

John

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Should all be fine now, i've been making some massive changes to the site - some didn't work out as planned.   Couldn't test in the test environment because I needed all the active sessions in the live environment to see how it would work out.   See how it goes from now on                                                                                                                                                                             
Scrapyard monster's Profile
Scrapyard monster

In: Forest of Dean

Seems better now - i'll  put the harley spanner away now                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

LOL is that like an Irish screwdriver ??????? 
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

nooo they lead spanners lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Problems again Matt !!Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'Script timed out/sites/bm/forum/all_topics.aspThe maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Yes, I keep getting thrown out and it also seems very slow.                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

boss...ya got probs again lookin at ebike in forum and this is what came up on wills post, did a refresh and got this again on shells post     Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113' Script timed out /sites/bm/forum/posts.asp The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i dont understand, i'm having no problems at all!   Shall I bounce the server?                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

s l o w   a g a i n   m a t t                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1875 seconds. There are 599 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption