BikerMatch to sponsor Total Biker FM

15 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2010 10:54:08 by anneka56 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Some of you may have already heard of Total Biker FM as I'm sure it fits the music tastes of most bikers.   TBFM approached BikerMatch today about sponsoring each other, through exchanging of banners, airtime, etc.   I'm happy to announce that we will indeed go ahead and start working with the team at TBFM in the hope of boosting both theirs and our ratings and popularity.   Total Biker FM was set up for 2 reason, to accommodate bikers and those who love music (especially rock).   Broadcasting from 2 studios in the North West of the UK, the radio station has varying kinds of music for all tastes. Total Biker FM caters for those who like new and classic rock, heavy metal and punk.   TBFM started out as an internet radio station but have plans to be digital by the end of 2010 - with the right funding to be on DAB and satellite radio to be able to attract a much wider audience as well as bikers out on the road.   I'm sure we'd all like to hear this station live while out on the bike, to please support the station and listen as much as possible.  Even try to convince your colleagues to listen at work!   You can access the station here... http://www.totalbikerfm.com   Thanks   ~Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will give them a try as haven't found a decent station in ages!                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I listen to RockFM and XFM - both great stations,,,and when one's talking u can flip over to the other  - usually works so u have continuous tunes then, but not always! 

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

biker Rocks Mate !  hahahaha    but its all for charridy                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Get all the music i need from Last.fm, spotify and planet rock but i will listen now and then. The stream seems stable enough though. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

TBFM, sounds like its worth a listen.

I was wondering, would there be anyway of doing something on BM where members could post request directly to the station, that way your station keeps busy and some or most of us will get a mention on the radio..

Just a suggestion, but you gotta say it sounds good lol..
Matt's Profile
Matt

Not sure what we could do on BM i'm afraid.  Unless we started a new topic for music requests, but the station would have to monitor it.   Could be fun and could work well.  A popular topic and would get a better response I think.   I'll let the station know and see what they think                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Good Man Matt, there will be someway to do it, i'm sure u will find a way.

Good Luck...

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Maybe they could mention up and coming events ... say once a week ... or something like that ... or birthday requests ... in return we could listen and support their events too :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Like the idea of picking sounds from our music thread. . lots on there that would make amazing and diverse listening. In general, a great idea Matt.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=6006   Post requests in that topic                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

"I'm sure we'd all like to hear this station live while out on the bike"       err, no thanks, but will give it a try from homeSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Heard mucka Jay mention bikermatch for first time tonight ... woo hoo!   Hey ... Sir ... does that mean we is famous now ... lol   Great little station though ... great music and good comentary ;)   If you havent checked it out already ... do so, you will be pleasantly suprised ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire

Thank you Rock Chick. Just like Matt, I work as hard as I can to make things work for my members (listeners). Its a friendly station still to make a big name for itself but we do work our socks off 24/7.

You are more than welcome to come say hi in the chatroom. There will be a lot more mentions for BM coming soon. Very pleased to be on board and hope we can help you guys out as much as you do for us.

"this could be the start of a beautiful friendship!"

Mucka Jay.
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

a little prayer.....Dear God  please can you put a few more hours in the day ( or night) so i can do all the things i want to do LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4805 seconds. There are 640 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption