Just in case anyone is interested

19 Posts | Latest reply on 13/04/2007 13:13:06 by Di | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The circuit up here at Ty Croes (Angelsey) is just about finished for its make over.  Apparently it is a storming circuit now (it is the one that Fifth Gear use for the lap times)  They are looiing at bringing BSB and BTC events here as well as lots of other stuff that they already do have.   I cant tell you the website as I lost the link when my comp went down.  But it will be under one of the following titles if you want to google it.   Trac Mon, Ty Croes, Anglesey Racing Circuit.   They allow camping there and there is a lovely view, and the bar and food stalls are pretty good.   Oh and it is only a couple of mins from where I live (if that doesn't put folks off.)   I dont have any info yet on events and dates for this year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

No, not interested in the slightist thanks LOLx   But I like a full English brekkie with lots of strong tea and toast(butter, not manky one molecule from plastic marge Thumbs Up) thank you so very much.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

here here on the butter versus marg debate, butter everytime just no contest at all.   errr by the way can i have my eggs with a runny yolk and just lightly toasted doorstep bread please, along with the scrummy brekkie, an can ya pour my tea before di cos i like mine weak   ty              Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

can my eggs be scrambled an tea after dis plz coz like mine strong!! thanx xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

can i have some now cos been sent bed with flu. Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

Poor Rube comes on here in good faith to advise of a perfectly worthy biker related subjext and what happens? All the girlies start talking food! Never mind mate, I am grateful for the info whether or not I ever get to go.   Oh and I make a mean scrambled egg on toast for brekkie whitchy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

why daz have you got eggs that call each other names ?????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sounds cool keep us posted on any events?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhoooooooooo and a wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

LOL @ Storm.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks Rube, will dig around for that link, apparently it is a real good 1st trackday circuit and i think a race school runs there as well.   See Daz all us women are not the same!!!!!!!!!!!!   ps rube, strong black coffee please babes   rofl                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

god rube you got enough mugs for us all ???? if you haven't jak had some for easter with his eggs will bring them with me  lol if its coffee weak and milky please                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

when u making my mean scrambley eggs then daz??!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

If the race track is anywhere near rubes then take ya storm clothing, when the wind rips doors off of Landies best ya go prepared for anything!!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

This is the link rube was on about i think! http://www.angleseycircuit.com/                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol di i will be taking my clothing  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   thats a dead cert hunny                   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

doooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

nice one storm LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1992 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption