Recomend a book

59 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2010 22:37:19 by suzed2805 | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any Terry Pratchett book, All the Katherine Kerr books, All the Anne McCaffrey Books, I could go on Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
2Tdreamin's Profile
2Tdreamin

In: Rugby

The Blade Itself, Joe Abercrombie. and the rest of that trilogy. Viscious nasty dark fantasy, absolutely brill.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Hater - David Moody (Scary stuff film may follow I hear)                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

horse n hound Waaaay too expensive!!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Reliable n Fast Harleys by Dr. Eamon LOL   Tiger in the Bed by Claud Balls   Water on the floor By I P Squint   Mess on the Bed by Mr Com Pletely   Irish Male Bonding By Michael FitzPatrick & Patrick FitzMichael                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tiger In The Bed....I've read this and really liked it!                                                                                                                                                                              
dogonmyarm's Profile
dogonmyarm

In: birmingham

sad but true autobiographies are my thing, ant end dec and patrick swayze's are the ones at the moment.   tragic true life get me too.                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

white line fever,,,,,,by lemmy from motorhead brilliant read. also slashes autobiography makes top reading if you like your rock music like me x                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Martell, Yann - Life of Pi                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezzzer's Profile
Tezzzer

In: South UK

Joseph Conrad's - Nostromo,  has to be one of my favourite reads..                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

At the moment I'm ploughing my way through 'Timelines of World History', loving this....    and 'History of Hull'.... amazing how you live somewhere all your life and you don't know a lot about a cities history aside of the obvious fishing industry and Wilberforce                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

spike milligan-the loony ......tom sharpe-riotous assembly ,2 funny as fek books from page one.                serious book-simon murray-[cant remember name of book] all about his 5 yrs in the french foriegn legion.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

-simon murray-LEGIONNAIRE                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Room full of mirrors-jimi hendrix biography;charles r cross[best one i`ve read.]                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

Highway code by dsa,for car drivers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

Lois on the Loose by Lois Pryce (one woman, one motorbike and 20,000 miles across the Americas) and her second book Red Tape and White Knuckles (this time she rides through Africa) She did the trips on her Yamaha XT225 Serow!!!! and it is so hilarious the way she writes rofl                                                                                                                                                                              
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod

Inside Out: A Personal History of Pink Floyd by Nick Mason   The part when he recalls seeing an older and damaged Syd Barrett at Abbey Road Studios is heartbreaking.    Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China by Jung Chang   An amazing account of China's recent history including an insight in the Cultural Revolution.  Jungs prose and sense of hope will have you hooked.   Stairway to Heaven by Richard Trubo and Richard Cole   Any biography about these boys is fabulous and have read a few of theirs.  Always love to read about the antiques of Led Zep, never get bored.  When Giant Walked the Earth by Mick Wall is another good read, haven't finished it yet, but so far it's pretty good.                                                                                                                                                                                   
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Shamps, led zeppelin are antiques but maybe you got it mixed up with antics. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
serendipity's Profile
serendipity

In: Birmingham, Frod

OK Huggy   I thought I might have spelt that wrong.   And Led Zep will never be antics, they're not when you're watching the 1975 Earls Court concert in any case.                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Spike Millegan - legend !!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption