Skinnylady's parachute jump, Sun 1st Aug

50 Posts | Latest reply on 04/08/2010 10:16:12 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hello Skinny,

After meeting u at matlock on sunday i just want to wish u all the best.

Dont look down lol ......

UKHR.........
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

4 4 sleeps to go!!!!! Woo! Hoo!   Sponsor through www.justgiving.com/Adrienne-Blair-Underwood   Thanks, Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                       
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

4 4!!!!!? That must be wishful thinking on my part LOL I meant 4!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

LOADS of luck Ady ... you are def a very brave lady :) Hopefully see you very soon :) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oooh not long now until the big day! Good luck and enjoy yourself! Arms crossed, deep breath and........ Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

dont forget ur parachute . i hope your heavy enough for it to open lol. couldnt resist that after reading ur wap name thread
make sure u enjoy it x                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Thanks, looking forward to it now! Thumbs Up   LMAO dunans, don't you start!!! LOL   Glad ther's a bar at the airfield, just in case I need some dutch courage!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  ya dancer!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Thanks everyone, for your generosity Hug    Well the countdown has started, it's less than 24 hours! EEEK! LOL   My mates giving me a lift to the airfield so I'm stopping at theirs tonight and won't be online til monday after this afternoon.     Be great to see those of you that can make it there Big smile   Location: Sibson airfield, nr Peterborough, PE8 6NE Easily accessed from A1 & A47. Well signposted.                                                                                                                                                                                   
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

Good luck, rather you than me, I went to the Air tatoo show at Fairford the other weekend, there was a Para tower set up as a simulated jump by the Parachute regement, my 6yr old loved it did it twice , me , hated it , nearly walked back down the tower, was tricked into jumping by one of the Paras , glad i did it ,never again though , all in a good cause as all monies went to help their cause in afganistan , good luck ,Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Good luck with the jump Adi, and hope you raise loadsa moneee Thumbs Up    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1002                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Thanks everyone!  Well I'm back, been and got the T-shirt!   I WANT TO GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile (understatement!)   Have put some pics on my profile.   Thanks everyone for your generosity and support Clap Handshake   Til, next time LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

WAY TO GO LADY Clap

Congrats to you for doing it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Welcome back Adi, nice to see you didn't blow away lol, well done you Thumbs Up Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Well done!!

I know someone who did this last week. they hated it never been so frightened. lol

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Well Done huni, Sorry we didnt make it ... personnal stuff, will txt you later :(   Will catch up with you rewlly soon :)   Once again ...   Well  Done  You Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

well done xxxxx Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Glad the jump went ok but do you realy want to do it again                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Well done !!ClapClapClap                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Ha ha ha! Probably not this morning I would guess Bill!

Well done SL.Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1158 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption