Skinnylady's parachute jump, Sun 1st Aug

50 Posts | Latest reply on 04/08/2010 10:16:12 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sunday 1st August Parachute jump, nr Peterborough in aid of National Society for Epilepsy   To sponsor me just go to: http://www.justgiving.com/Adrienne-Blair-Underwood  Thank you x     As a few people have said they would like to come and make sure I don't back out at the last minute  Sick I've put the details on the events LOL   Any Q please PM me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Suitable witty comment left on just giving for you. best of luck with the jump, something i dont think i would do.                                                                                                                                                                              
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Good luck SL!Thumbs Up

Something I wouldn't even have to think about DD, absolutely sure I wouldn't!Smile

skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

LOL DD, and a BIG thank you Hug    Thanks LTGTR, and let's hope we both have a good week Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good luck hun..  your a brave lass!    Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyy good luck Adi!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Good luck SL, hope it's a nice day so you get the advantage of hanging around up there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Hi SL grab on Sunday and I will give you somthink.
Best of luck on the day JP                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Thanks everyone Hug x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Good Luck Lady xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good luck and you will love it. My sister did one not long back and loved it :)                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Will be there sunday to make sure you get in the plane ... lol ...def not to check out the pilot ;) lol Good luck Ady and picnic waiting after you land :) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Good luck with the jump Adi, and hope you raise loadsa moneee Thumbs Up    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1002                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just one more week to go! Are you getting nervous? I hope so!                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

just donated online seeing as i didnt see u at farmyard - was easy they take paypal. good luck and enjoy                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

well ady you are madder than i thourght .you have some guts girl i would not do it .its for a great cause .so i send my best wishes to you good luck ady     p.s strawberry jam comes to mined....                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Dunans - big thankyou and to anyone else that's sponsored me Big smile   MK - LOL   DD- Nope not nervous- YET!!  Ask me as the week goes by   Thanks everyone x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Remember GERONIMO  . As soon as you land you will want to go back up,,think you can do it in scotland for 100 quid [no charity only crazy adrenaline junkies may apply lol]come on up.wheeeeeeeeeeeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Shouldn't that be 'come on DOWN'? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

EMDEE, you offering ME £100 to do a jump in Scotland? You've met me, you know I'm mad enough to say yes to that! LOL   THANKS to everyone that sponsored me today at Matlock Hug   and especially to KAW600 for being so generous and doubling his sponsorship without even being asked Star      To sponsor me just go to: http://www.justgiving.com/Adrienne-Blair-Underw...d  Thanks x                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1094 seconds. There are 1151 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption