US Police baffled by Dead Biker

31 Posts | Latest reply on 30/07/2011 16:23:58 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

In fact, it was the biker trying to shoot the deer while riding, the bullet ricocheted (is that a word...?) on the antlers and a cross wind sent the bullet into the back of the biker's head, who in turn crashed into the deer who collapsed on top of him.

Simple!

Maybe the headline should have simply been "US Police baffled", didn't think they could be anything but....                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Deer me,  think i'm baffled   Once saw a report on a US guy who died with 2 bullets in his head, it said he died of natural cause's, suppose it is narural to die if you have 2 bullets in your head                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

It is in the US!!                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

well after all the comments, it says a lot for the us police,mind you it does say US POLICE?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I think he saw a power ranger pasting by, and said to him self , thats it these f** jap bike are doing my head..   You only lived once ride a Harley..                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

it's harley a good enough excuse to kill yourself                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Deery me bill i can HARLY believe it, you as well micky  this guy had his chance.                       johnny same shit hapnd to a guy in somewhere else ,broken neck falling down flite of stairs; building was a bungalow.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Have you ever wondered

what have i started lol

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Every time you start it Jackie !!!

Trish ... Reading these posts I think I better order a new supply ... I don't have enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hahaha you guys have no respect at all.  Bloody hillarious though                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

was the deer a member of al-que-eedeer?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 732 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption