Being Dumped

110 Posts | Latest reply on 13/11/2010 22:27:20 by paneurojim | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's what you'll be when she decides you're spending too much time on here and she'll move you into the barn                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Hehe, thats not too far away now. Just hope theres some kind of heater in there before chrissymas.                                                                                                                                                                              
Gyps's Profile
Gyps

In: Another World

Being dumped is when you are surplus to requirements or just had a lucky escape - depends on how you look at it Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

got dumped by text @ 4 weeks ago, hadn't been together long, but it still hurts when you don't know why.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

my exwife ran off with my best friend, and i still miss him LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikegroupie's Profile
bikegroupie

In: Glossop

Gettin dumped is sh!t...Hug My fella just dumped me for second time this year June.. Took him back Sept and he ran off with his 27 year old lodger.... he is 57! But hey we deserve better....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

I've recently become surplus to requirements once again, but I take the philosophical approach. Sure, it hurts like hell, but you take that pain and mould into a part of your character. Your experiences, good and bad, are what make you, you. You learn from your mistakes, pick yourself up and move on. It happens to everyone, so you're not alone in this, it's only going to hurt for as long as you let it... Being positive is the only way to get through it I think.                                                                                                                                                                               
Wilson's Profile
Wilson

In: Mold

Ahh i think the more you try and chase em the more it end up getting to ya, always got the bike!                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm not strung out on anyone at the moment (hoo bloody ray) & life is good but been there: 'Solitary Observation Brought Back from a Sojurn in Hell'    At midnight tears    Run in your ears   A poem by Louise Brogan                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

being dumped it hurts but so is dumping it hurts as bad take time out tomorrow is a new day so be good to yourself it helps                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 852 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption