Getting Laid Off

14 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2010 19:22:32 by madhat | Go to original / last post
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

In: Farnborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, looks like I may be getting the big heave oh from work next week. Not a clue what I will do then, what a bugger.   Suppose the lay offs had to come, so looks like I will be having to sell my Cruiser (definately not the Bandit), but we will see.   Anyhow if I am moody or little bit short, bear with me as not been a good month so far. My mother died couple of weeks ago and my dad was taken into care and does not know who I am anymore.   So any good news would be wonderful.   I am off next week so hope the weather will be good as I hope to get out on the bike. If anyone is around next week, give me a bell and maybe meet up for a ride out or a coffee (tea). I am Hampshire/Berkshire/Surrey borders.   Well that is all my great news, take care you lot   byeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Hug  for you, Hope something good turns up for you soon   xxx
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

I'm very sorry to hear it!  I hope things improve for you soon!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sorry to hear about your family mate its a hard one, the job also but keep your morale up ...   ......get the CV dusted off and get sending them out there, call and drop in to as many different employers a you can even if no jobs are vacant, some one will see the motivated person who is persistant and give you an oppertunity remember 70% of all jobs are by walk ins of the street or word of mouth.....   Hope it works out for you   John                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

That's s**t mate, best wishes and hoping things start to pick up for you                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Aww that's so sad about your parents, and your job too ACN. Hug   I'm crossing my fingers that your luck changes for the better, it won't help my typing tho, crossing my fingers Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

What a rotten time you're having ACNs. I was made redundant a few weeks ago too but what's happened with your family puts my woes into perspective. Hang in there, it can only get better xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hang in there hon, as they say the tests we face are there to make us stronger & I am sure that you will find the strength from inside. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

big hugs coming your way ACNHug   keep your chin up.   I am facing redundancy at the end of this month, too.. in fact with hols ive only got 3 days left to work..     I'm looking at it as a 'positive' i know it seems hard...but its an opporturnity for me to do something different.. and after 12 yrs at the same place I think it was the kick i needed...   Keep positive.. and keep visiting your dad... i bet deep down he will know who you are and that you've been there for him  xx   Hug to minnie too  :o) xx                                                                                                                                                                               
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

sorry to hear about your bad luck ACN,thing is mate surely you cannot have any more bad luck,so the only way is up now,good luck with the job search,Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry you are having such a horrible time. Hopefully you will find a new job in no time and until then try stay positive and like everyone else says get your CV out there on the job market x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

blimey air, feel for you mate. hope things get better for you soon. they surely can only get better?

i a too far away to meet up, sorry.                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Hug sorry to hear that.   You've had more than your fair share so it can only get better xx                                                                                                                                                                                 
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Hug  awwwww ACN sorry huni xxx                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 818 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption