Vic on thursday anyone?

66 Posts | Latest reply on 16/09/2010 05:26:09 by JP | Go to original / last post
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone goin on thursday?                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

would luv to yam yam                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Depends on weather. And how hungry i'm feelin. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Depends on cash flow as well as weather, although I would be coming in my banger I don't fancy standing outside in the cold and rain.  Be good to see you guys though :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

remember to wear your t-shirts and hoodies from BM so that Jon knows that advertising on BM is helping his business.  Or mention it to him at the bar please.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Boss Man trust me once met this Hobbit is very rarely forgotten for some reason lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

depends on start time on friday if its not to early will come over                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

it's a possibilty, not a fair weather biker but if it's a monsoon might pass                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If other people are going to be there I could leave work earlier and pop over. Met office are currently saying that the rain should be stopped by then, but if not I'll just come in the car.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm sure when I looked recently this wasn't on the events calendar this month, but it's there now with a submitted date of May. Probably means I've lost even more of my marbles.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

**** hands Gary his marbles back and apologises for the misuse of them                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Gary, no I added them by copying from previous event which copied the "date posted" date also.   Again don't forget to wear your BM goodies and spread the word.                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Can anyone detour to cov to pick up the drobs? If someone can bring her I can take her back, don't get home till 6.00 so would be a bit late to bring her over.

Thinking about it I could fetch her if I went straight from work.

Lets see what happens.
drobess's Profile
drobess

yam yam thats real sweet but coming all the way to cov is taking you way out as it is every1 else, just make sure you all have a good time for me                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Drobs I work in Leicester so not so far. How you bin this week not too lonely I hope?                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

not too bad fanx yam yam, i do get bored though                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

So you coming over tomoz or what?                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Won't be goin tonight as weather is goin to be kack. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Whts up Squashy do you get bigger wen ur wet lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What time are people going to be there?

The weather forecast is saying dry all afternoon/evening with light rain later on. Doesn't sound too bad to me.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7930 seconds. There are 955 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption