What a lot of dogs

32 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2010 18:29:31 by savanna | Go to original / last post
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Been looking at profiles (as you do) and have been struck by the amount of dogs!? From Yorkie Terriers to Labs to Danes (yes I mean the canine type Pig) a couple of horses too.   Soo what pets has everyone got??                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

I don't have a dog,,,,    (decency removed the rest of this comment)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

I had a dog but she left                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Did I type that                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sadly my bullmastiff dog passed over recently.. was my best friend without a doubt Cry     now im left with a squawking cockatiel .. !!  who shouts pretty boy etc whilst im trying to listen to my music Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol jpharley   i divorced the male dog i owned Tongue                                                                                                                                                                               
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

now now, play nice Stern Smile   But Geordielass, I've never met your cockatiel ?!?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol with a thread like this what do you expect... i thought our comments were very.. erm tame considering!       ha cockatiel... once met never forgotten as the saying goes dog!  Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

I lost my German Shepherd dog, Evie,  a few weeks ago, we all miss her more the ex ! But I've still got a cat, 2 fish, 4 hens and a very handsome cockerel.                                                                                                                                                                             
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster

i got a british bulldog she only a pup yet just turning 6month old                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've got a 10yr old staffy whose very much a pampered princess.  I've been looking a dogue de bordeaux's lately as maybe a new addition to the family but think it would end up bigger than me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Llandudno.. the dogue de bordeaux are just gorgeous .. my tia was huge but the softest animal ive ever had.. dont let size put you off hunny                                                                                                                                                                                 
GT63's Profile
GT63

In: Catterick

3 cats, a lizard and a couple of teenagers                                                                                                                                                                             
hellsbells13's Profile
hellsbells13

In: Cheshunt

Cavalier King Charles (Gizmo)                                                                                                                                                                             
steveparry's Profile
steveparry

In: Wrexham

5 cats, one of which is a very vocal Bengal                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had a 5 foot lemon shark, but had to get rid cos the rotten sod wouldn't let me have a bath.                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

why, did it keep hiding the luffa? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it wouldn't be the size of the dog de bordeaux that would put me off, it's the drool - ewww!   The man of my house, Ozzy, is on my profile and is gorgeous - despite having three legs after an accident last year.  He still goes like the clappers, it takes more than the loss of a leg to slow down a mad border collie apparently!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluehaze1960's Profile
bluehaze1960

In: grays

i have a poodle that was a rescue  dog and its the smartest dog ive ever had and now ,ve got a bijon freise and then the real bitch upped and left without as much as an explanation afer 23 years                                                                                                                                                                             
bluehaze1960's Profile
bluehaze1960

In: grays

oops i didnt mean to say it out loud                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1118 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption