Want to look like a SuprHero whilst your riding

29 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2010 16:46:35 by Nicholls | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

WANT TO look like your favourite superhero? Then how about an Iron Man replica leather motorcycle suit, courtesy of USA-based manufacturer UD Replicas.

Complete with a glowing chest arc reactor, the snazzy red leather suits are built with a host of safety features, including CE-approved armour and an abundance of Kevlar.

“We’ve replicated the visual effect of Iron Man’s armor,” said David Pea, owner of UD Replicas, builder of the Batman Dark night suit.  “From the neck down, every single detail is form-molded leather, and has presented us with a fantastic creative challenge.”

The leatherwork is finished in the candy-apple red featured in the original on-screen suit, with a translucent, pearl metallic finish. The silver accents are metallic silver chrome with a translucent finish.

Matching boots and gloves are also available with the suit for a rather reasonable all-inclusive price of $1,100 (£728).

Which bike, if any, would you ride wearing that lot?

limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

mine,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Div thought you would have prefferred a sequined jacket and trousers !                                                                                                                                                                              
Illuminatous's Profile
Illuminatous

In: Gosport

I already have my batman suit with mine!  Hold on!  I hear Gotham city calling!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

do they do cat woman outfits .. .lol   very very tempting !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am scouring the web as i type for a Dangermouse one                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmao. @ dangermouse

That's nice!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

BJ,,, the sequins have all fell off...                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Div thats because u glued them on ............. get ur needle out                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

oh crumbs, best not let Rich see this...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ooohhhh can you search for one for me?

Batwoman or storm I think ;-)                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Get my needle out???   Well I never!!!   How offended am I???                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

and so you should be, Shell Lady how about Batfink lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

My wings are like a shield of steel !!!

Oops just proved my age lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

**** makes no comment                                                                                                                                                                               
esusuk's Profile
esusuk

In: kent

you can have your super hero ones im still looking for the supplier of the invisible jackets and leather trousers i see alot of bikers wearing now makes it look like you got t shirt and shorts on and they even seem to do boots that look like flip flops Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Esusuk you find them on

www.iamacompletediv.com

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wow that sounds amazing and would look immense riding a bike dressed as Iron Man! I've got my Full Knights outfit which could look quite funny! "I traded in the horse for horse power" haha                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

No laughing ..... Wonder Woman .... yep ... singing it as I type LOL   Oh ... it has nothing to do with her carrying a whip Wink and rope Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

how about Shera Princess of Power :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7383 seconds. There are 993 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption