tattoo & body art festival

119 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2007 14:40:07 by storm | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BP love it LOL no problem rc let me know details will see what I can sort looking foreward to meeting everyone next week                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

yep will be good to meet everyone thats goin                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

had my back waxed once , felt like the skin was been torn , had lots of oblong bold patch,s,ad to tell her to  used razor insted                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

but did she rub aftershave - i mean soothing cream afterwards el Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nipples and under arms were worst - oooo the memories are flooding back - what have i done - need a drink                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

under arms are sooooooo bad to have done and to do have never needed a chest wax so woulndnt know about that one !!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

In: Chelmsford

And there was me thinkin BC was bad for threads goin off on a tangent!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry mozie - me thick whats BC btw HOW did you get beard blue - were you at RnB or Celtic Lions last year                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

Ok...BC is bikechat.net...the "main" and sister site to this. I got a blue beard thru persiverence (its prob the hardest colour to do...and i've done a few). Nah missed RnB last year and not done Celtic lions...strange seein as i'm an ex Celtic Warrior and Tribal Kelt!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Think the blue looks wicked Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

like ice         !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    coooooooool                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

Lol @ you 2! Thanx tho Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

becare full givin mozie all these compliments his head will start to swell lmao (only jokin mate) ur beard looks well cool!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yes it looks cool i want blue in my hair but my hair too dark n it wont take!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for waxing i def up for ripping strips off sum bloke yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa let me hear pain hahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RC's Profile
RC

bp ur sooooooooooooooooooooo cruel wanting to inflict pain on all those poor men ( way to go hun) lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

reemembers  to never meet bp near anything even slightly resembling wax                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hahahaha u got our bp sussed out already lol                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

i take it gsrider  that rules out, tea lights, pillar candles, ear wax, wax polish,  hopi ear candles, car wax, edam..........................                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 647 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption