Hamster or mole?

49 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2010 01:59:01 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
awokenangel's Profile
awokenangel

In: Wirral
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I always thought he was a mole too, but I will bow to the undisputable evidence that he is a hamster! He should have been a mole though. He looks like a mole. Well, in as much as you'd expect a mole to look in a suit....... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

He looks like a mole. Well, in as much as you'd expect a mole to look in a suit....... Wink   and folk on here say I am barmy! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

but you are KWAK .. lol hehe   *hides behind the sofa                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

As far as Dangermouse.org are concerned he's most definatly a Hamster. Allbeit a short sighted one. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

*blushes*sorry i didnt realise were having a vote lol *sits in corner with BOTH bottles of tia maria lol sorry geordie ur bottle has been confiscated due to ur drunken antics in chat last night hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

but you are KWAK .. lol hehe   *hides behind the sofa   LOL another barmy one LOL, telling me where she's hiding. Not quite got the hang of hide and seek eh GL? Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OMG...... you have confiscated my booze!!!! lol @ both bottles hope you run outta coke and your toe nails curl up over!! hehe   i must have been really bad last night lol............ hiccupp!!!                                                                                                                                                                                   
awokenangel's Profile
awokenangel

In: Wirral

and folk on here say I am barmy! LOL      Kwak - those who know me are in no dispute regarding my mental capacity! It makes for being a happy soul for the most part - you know, being on the edge of dream and reality all the time and not always knowing (or caring!) when the lines cross!!! Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

To be honest i always thought penfold was a mole. Hence the glasses. But will have to look this one up. Oh and HFG says mole aswell :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

well looked it up and the answer has to be hamster. I'd have put my wages on the answer mole though. Ooh just wondering is this a internet conspirisy on a global scale. Food for thought lol                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

least now know for when its me million quid question on a quiz show lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Hey, I don't want to throw a spanner into the works, but might he be a mole as well as a hamster?  Mole as in double agent in the world of espionage.  I can't believe I spent most of the day pondering on this!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

No Turtle, he is not a mole acting as an undercover hamster.  I've never met you, but with comments like that I can truthfully say that you scare me lol!

Yes, the answer is he is a hamster.

The popular misconception is that he is a mole on account of his glasses as a number of people have suggested.  However, anyone who has ever had a hamster will know that they are all short sighted.

I may post another tomorrow.  Depends really on whether I can be a*sed lol!                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

ooh i never knew hampters are short sighted. I wonder how they keep there glasses from coming off when there on there wheel :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Only character I know with a mole as a side kick was Secret Squirrel....or is that sadder than knowing Penfold was a hamster lol albeit a poorly sighted hamster...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Oh no, I've only been a member for a few days and I've already upset everyone with my hamster mole theory. I'll keep quite from now on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

He's a rabbit in disguise!   I don't really care cos I'm p*issed!!!  Blame the rubgy  whooo hoooo!!!   An I'm gonna regret this posting tomorrow when I'm sober  lol!  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML @ Turtle's spy theory and Blackberry's rabbit theory, so funnyLOL    Geoff? It's not Turtle we have to worry about, who started this topic? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"My wings are like a sheet of steel!!!"

Who's that then ..... no googling !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He's a rabbit in disguise!

I don't really care cos I'm p*issed!!!  Blame the rubgy  whooo hoooo!!!

An I'm gonna regret this posting tomorrow when I'm sober  lol!  Embarrassed

What colour rabbit? purple???

I'll get my coat (again)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7340 seconds. There are 1039 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption