Hamster or mole?

49 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2010 01:59:01 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Was at a party yesterday when a very old and important question was raised which had half the attendees debating (the other half were too young to know what we were on about!)

As such I thought I'd throw the question on here for a laugh; I want your answer and your reasons for your answer.  And there's no cheating and looking it up lol!

So the question;

Was Penfold a hamster or a mole?                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

He is a Hamster Geoff                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hamster                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

No idea but I have a funny tale to tell related to Penfold.   A friend and her 3 year old daughter (now fully grown up) were travelling by train and as they went thro a tunnel and the train went dark all that could be heard was the little un saying...   ..."good grief! Penfold it's gone dark"      LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

I'm sure he was a mole!                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Nope Turle deffo a Hamster...... Friend of mine was well into dangermouse even had one attached to his bike lmao                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

oops Embarrassed lol    "crumbs Chief, what do we do now?"                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi geoff yeah deffo a hamster                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

definitely a hampster  Wink     my nephew was crazy on dangermouse... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Illuminatous's Profile
Illuminatous

In: Gosport

Thought he was a mole too!  Or was the mole one of the dasterdly baddies? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Penfold was always known as DM's faithful Hamster assistant.

Question:- is this sad knowing thisConfused

missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

thought he was a mole due to thick glasses representing him been blind a sin moles dont see well? MOLE                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

i take it all back he's a hamster http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danger_Mouse_(TV_series)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha thats a very good answer missvondarkness. now thinking i was earlier mistaken in thinking he was a hampster.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nope not everyone out on the bikes coz i'm sitting infront of my puta haha for now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Turtle20's Profile
Turtle20

In: Kendal

Ok everyone, I'm sorry, he's a hamster,  will i ever be able to live this down.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

miss.. you bladdy spoilt that thread lol.........     wot a party pooper.. no tia maria for you and you can stand facing the wall lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Illuminatous's Profile
Illuminatous

Feels head swellingWacko as mole seems to be the winner!...lol

And joins miss in the corner facing wall!Confused

Illuminatous's Profile
Illuminatous

oops!  That'll teach me to speed read!  Sorry!  Hampster is the winner!
Can forgive me... bumped my head in rush over to Geordielasses for Photo shoot...lol

Now standing in corner on head looking at wall Confused

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol its a hampster!!!! jeeeeezzzzz Illuminatous... put your glasses on haha   no swelling allowed in here hunny!      EDITED...  thank goodness you worked out how to scroll lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3750 seconds. There are 1457 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption