Photography

53 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2010 21:58:04 by DG99 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

tut tut.. Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

king tut.       ooops, wrong thread                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice stuff going on there GD - i have added you as a contact on flickr.

when at school, i tried to get out of school work and when they suggested photography, i jumped at the chance. all these years later i still know how to take pictures, but its getting to grips with photoshop elements that i am struggling with!
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

Nice stuff there DumfriesDik I've added you too now. Photoshop is such a powerful tool but it does take some learning, I'm actually a 86 year old 3 foot midget with cross eyes and weigh 23 stone but I've tweeked my profile pic in photoshop LOL My next project is to get some moving shots of the guys on their bikes which'll probably mean me sitting backwards on pillion Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wow - full of ambition. have you thought about sitting in the boot of the hatch back open? sure the rozzers wouldnt mind!                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

I've got a MR2 Roadster so that's a possiblity, the thing is I like low light which makes moving shots difficult as I like slow ASA's to get the quality so it's thinking cap time. Sunny days with clear blue skies are nice to ride in, but boring to shoot photographs in.   As for the rozzers Censored lol                                                                                                                                                                             
oitsnik's Profile
oitsnik

In: Wirral

I use a GoPro camera for my bike stuff,It will mount anywhere on the bike or on your person for that matter,It will record 1hr-55 mins of video or take 3000 5meg photo,s singally or in bursts of three shots every 10 seconds.
Was going to put a video on but it wont let me put a link from photobucket?
....Nick.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm not really a photographer at all more languages 'a cunning linguist' lmaoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

GD I added you as contact on my Flickr account as well.  Not much on my account though to be honest as losing that hard drive has hit me hard, hopefully I can save the shots from it once I have a drive available to transfer them over.                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

Aldi (raising to my feet, hand hand on heart) have 500gb external hard drives for about £50-£60                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

Brill, now if I had that much money to splash out I'd be a happy man :D                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What do you need an internal or external drive? how big?                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

Internal really Johnny, 100 gb sata would do it, I'm not worried about what else is on the drive, films I can always get again, its just the pics from the last 8 years of owning a digital camera, most are just sentimental shots that I don't wish to lose.  But probably 40 Gb of important shots.  I'll hopefully be getting some work soon and I'll buy a new one then, not too long too wait I hope.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 422 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption