Photography

53 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2010 21:58:04 by DG99 | Go to original / last post
Triumph_Gal's Profile
Triumph_Gal

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I play with cameras Wink Seriously though, I often take photos for my group at events, or anything else such as scenery. Although I have a decent Nikon SLR and various lenses its old hat now in the world of digital, but as I can't afford to buy a decent camera I make do with my little digital camera that on occasion takes superb photos, some of which are used in advertising literature. And yes, I too have taken the odd amazing photo on my mobile. Swings and roundabouts really.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wow, some seriously lovely pics there.  I love the scenery pics and I think the HD pics are great                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

W.O.W.   fantastic stunning pics there dog.. .. i will have to go see some of the natural beauty through my own eyes.. mouth watering stuff !!!!  whitby sunset is absolutely breathtaking!   they look very professional   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Illuminatous's Profile
Illuminatous

In: Gosport

With Geordie being a self confessed skinny dipper!  Wonder what you would look like in HDR  Geordie?....lol

Seriously good pictures though and definite eye for natural scenery with good composition!  Would love to attain such a gift!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

tut tut illuminatous.. stop lowering the tone in here lol   and who told you about me skinny dipping jeezzz is nothing sacred round here!.. and for the record i would def spoil the pic Approve         i am sending your link to a photographer friend of mine.. i know she will love your work dog                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

I will be happy to take anyones photo in the nude Approve   Will have to insist I keep my socks on though as don't want me plates of meat getting cold Tongue   Seriously though, thanks for your kind comments on my stuff. I wasn't fishing for compliments (honestly) just wondered if anyone else had a similar interest. Should anyone want any shots of their bikes doing or fancy hooking up for a ride and photoshoot (landscapes etc) just give me a shout                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol @ plates of meat       i think we would all be game for photography lessons !!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

well, if we can't get fantastic photos in your neck of the woods Geordielass when we're all in trouble Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ahem.. i do live in the lake district !!!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

Thumbs Up exactly, 3:30am start to catch the sunrise
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so where's everyone meeting Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

looking like yours Big smile I'll bring my socks
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh dear, just wearing socks ... It's going to be a drafty ride dog !!!

Don't forget your camera!!! O_0                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

I NEVER attempt anything without socks and a camera Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol .. I should bloody well hope not dog!                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

I'll even make sure they don't have any holes in.   I find there is nothing more distracting than one's big toe protruding through said lower garments when one is concentrating on being creative                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol i agree with the distraction part, its rude to protrude isnt it...   anyway if you wear your birthday suit that eliminates the problem dog   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

got to have somewhere to put my lens brush?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*************NO COMMENT***********    Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

now now Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 881 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption