Photography

53 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2010 21:58:04 by DG99 | Go to original / last post
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Quick question, having looked at various profiles who's into photography as a hobby?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

not me.. unless it includes some gorgeous hunk i can drool over lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Wilf, care to put your link up so others can see your photographs?   I've seen quite a lot of mens profiles that say they are into photography, how many other women are?   I wouldn't call it a hobby as such but I do enjoy taking photos and trying to get one that is just that bit different, but none of mine are as good as Wilf's.                                                                                                                                                                              
Illuminatous's Profile
Illuminatous

In: Gosport

I'm currently learning the technical side,  having taken a course last September!  It's a great excuse to get out on the bike in all weathers and time of day/night for scenic pics!                                                                                                                                                                              
Illuminatous's Profile
Illuminatous

PS!  Am happy to pose bare chested and in Leathers for you Geordielass... lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol Illuminatous... my studio is the last door on the left!!! oooh leathers Approve          on a serious note i dont profess to be a photographer.. but i do have some beautiful scenic pics of the lakes                                                                                                                                                                             
Illuminatous's Profile
Illuminatous

Stumbles over left boot in mad rush for bike, drops camera and breaks lense.... looks like you are taking the pics after all then Geordielass...lol

Have never had the pleasure of visiting the Lakes Geordielass!  My brother has friends there and says it is beautiful (he has a great funny story to tell about visit there too!  Involves, Beer, dark night, shotguns, and farmers prized stallion!  I'll let your imagination do the rest....lol

Will be making the excuse to visit there sometime though!!! 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I consider myself to be an amateur photographer.  By no means professional though, but I've taken some cool macro and normal photos.  I've got some cool kit too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol Illuminatous ~ yes my imagination ran wild there.. you can tell me the story details at some point!   its a bikers haven here ... lots of winding roads.. beautiful views.. if you havent been yet, then you seriously need to make a point of heading up here! and dont forget your camera!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Yep, belong to a couple of photography forums and clubs, there are some pics on my profile.  I have lots more but unfortunately thay are on a hard drive that I have had to 'rest' for a while until I can get a replacement to copy them over.  
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I just like taking some what I think are nice pics ... nothing special just somethings looked good at the time so I took a pic                                                                                                                                                                              
thehairyone's Profile
thehairyone

In: Boston

had a long term interest, got some old kit, bit like me, still trying to get a handle on the digital stuff, personal preference is black and white.                                                                                                                                                                              
DG99's Profile
DG99

Yep I love black and white too, I have a pretty rubbish digital camera but looking to buy a new one when I can afford it.  I own several Olympus film cameras though.  2 OM20's and an OM40 with a range of lenses to put on them.                                                                                                                                                                               
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

I'll post a link to my flickr page (if this isn't allowed mods please feel free to remove)   http://www.flickr.com/photos/25978979@N02/   I love photography, but struggle to find the time. I'm just learning myself really. If anyone else is on flickr stick your link on too   Wilf                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Some beautiful shots in there, wish I could take photos like that!                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

Some absolutely stunning shots in your Flickr sets Wilf, not keen on the HDR shots, but just my opinion.  What camera are you using?  Its got to be better than the ancient Fuji S5600 I have.  I so want a new camera Cry

giantdog's Profile
giantdog

Must admit I'm a sucker for hdr at the moment, I'm sure it's just a passing thing lol. I just like the cartoony effect. I just use a Nikon D300                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

rockchick1965 Taking photos is easy just press the button, some of my favorite images I've taken were captured using my 2megpixel mobile phone. The beauties out there, you just have to keep your eyes open for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

Nice camera mate, HDR can look good but as you point out its a fad and people use it crazily and go a bit overboard with it, then drop it.  Used lightly it can give some subtle effects which can really make a shot stand out.  You have a really good natural eye for your shots and good cropping skills too, excellent work Wilf.  Puts my quality to shame that camera of yours, depressing really lolol LOL

giantdog's Profile
giantdog

Not at all DG99, your shots are really good mate. I really like your 'trent bridge' shot especially as I'm a Burton Boy. It's just a nice hobby I think, gets you to look at things differently I guess. The D300 is really nice but as I said some of my favorite shots were taken on my crappy camera phone.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2031 seconds. There are 887 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption