I've done it

37 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2010 18:04:11 by jabecs | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Most  excellent news J. Will have to get down to see you sometime soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Well done Hun 1st trip always the hardest keep it up jp                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Well done J. So proud of you girl. Baby steps and thats 2 this week, as you say just be sure your wrist is ok and you will be to .

Thanks Sumo owe you a big hug for helping her x                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Thanks MH,Kwak,Trace, Shell,JP,and Phil

Well its a start and I'm glad i've done it...... was bl**dy knackered afterwards though and wrist did ache for a while so know distance riding just yet.

Might make it to the ure welcome on it though will have to wait and see how I get on.
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well that's a realistic target J fingers crossed for ya x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyyyy Well Done Jay!!!!  you've done good girl!  Don't do too much tho, don't want to knacker your wrist up agen.. little and often! xxxxx   You're lucky to have a good mate in Al, ...well done that man!!  :o)                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

well done lady pat on the back gold star and big smiley face for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good for you, lassThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

well done janet, one step at a time babe but it looks like your on your way big time, ride free xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done nanna J .....Biking nanna is back on the road Thumbs UpCONGRATULATIONS
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

just to add my best wishes to you , takes alot of gritClap   ps I always appreciate "a man coverin me a**s " ......... ridin on the road i meanWinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

thanks everyone ...... oh update also on baby lily ....she is baby Mia they didn't want the same name as on Eastenders LMAO.

And I promice to take it slow and steady all ..... And likewise Clarissa nothing like a man covering your a**s .....whilst riding pmsl Thumbs Up

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Is that covered or coveted? Lmao

I guess that lovely big grin of yours is returning Janet :-)

Ps Mia is a much nicer name thumbs up                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

sv-shell    nah,    I def meant 'what i said' WinkLOL  ....(can't speak for jabecsLOL  )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Seriously well done Jabecs! Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done and about time lol Mmmmm breckey at the Oakdene ! soon then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

OMG that means I have to get up early Vent Unhappy oh well got a few weeks notice lmao                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6729 seconds. There are 833 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption