firebladekid

18 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2007 11:24:19 by storm | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

been asked to post this to say he wont be on for 2 weeks 'cause he's offline for a bit                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

awwwwwwwww bless hope hes ok oggy                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

he's decorating lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

good luck lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol i need decoraters in mine                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

yeah so when ur done fbk pop round to bp's and do hers lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i was gonna decorate jaks room while hes off school but got slipped discs in me back so not been able to walk right, looks like ive not jumped on the evolution ladder cos having to get around by walking at a right angle !!!!!!!!   lol never mind    and im bord bord bord bord bord !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Unhappy    all this sunshine and not been able to get out with me camera !!!!!!!!   hope ya decorating goes well fbk hurry back  Star                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

wondered where he'd gone,was missing him! x big toothy grin from smiley to cheer u up storm,must be painful hun.xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yes storm is in agony bless her (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) storm get well soon mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Storm, the Rubecula massage service is open for business any time hon.  And not expensive either  ROFL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

is it free by any chance ?????????                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

if it is,could i book in too plz? i have a stressed back and neck due to easter hols from school and taking kids dentist and opticians yesterday!! charlie,the hurricane 4 year old,was a star tho,bless him! and dentist even looked at smileys first tooth! ellie wanted to know why dentists cant have choccy flavoured plastic gloves!
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

For you it could be free.Evil Smile   (Looks around for five small chocolate flavoured condoms.  Just in case they do the trick)   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

are u a visiting massage service? x                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh I dunno, I could be if you dont mind me getting lost on route  ROFLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

u could attempt to visit,and ask 4 help when u get lost!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

OK I can do that............(doesn't help much usually though  LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

you need tom tom rube cos then at least you could say you got lost through the inteligent way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and blame that and not your awfull map reading                   Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1053 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption