Ride out to Brean, 8th August

179 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2010 23:34:56 by savanna | Go to original / last post
badger59's Profile
badger59

In: Newton Abbot
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bang a cream tea in for the afternoon and you can count me and miss in                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Al ... have a chat to mbw ... he has a 'contact' there ... someone on the site ... and they are going to arrange something for the cotswold ... I think! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

Cotswolds, thats me !!  There are some brill places and good runs , ice cream then that's Broadway, just up the road from me and lots of tea houses in my town and a castle loads to look at, local distilleries who are bike friendly too, could even do camping down my field too if so wish and BBQ,close to pubs etc,
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

You have a field will pm you later hun think i can smell a weekend BBQ and camping                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

YAY!  BBQ at sara's .... maybe ?     ....and ice-cream just around the corner ... woo hoo!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Might have guessed the Old Man would have bought food into it somewhere !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
savanna's Profile
savanna

best i start clearing the stingers and thistles , anyone up for strimming?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Erm .................... only if i can use a big tool thingy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Should be able to get a work party together is should that be a chaingang                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I volunteer JP for any mucking picking up bits lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeah, have kit to do job!   All in a good cause of another gathering. (and keeping JP in food)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll make the tea and watch the men sweat if that's OK.  BJ may even volunteer to cook breakfast after the night's camping (with my assistance of course Jackie) x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

OK BJ you sniff the lumps and say where to put them cus as you know men cant mutitask                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JP do you really want me sniffing   .erm.. stuff then cooking ur breekie ???                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Extra flavor to add that special zing to the sausges yum yum                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ewwwwwwww OLD UN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

And its good BBQ fuel if its been dryed out well burns for hours                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I TAKE IT YOU HAVE TRIED IT ???                                                                                                                                                                              
savanna's Profile
savanna

its only grass, nothing nasty, its all dried out now , easy,!!!could be nearer nov 4 a bonfire night!! i got plenty of wheel barrows and stables to crash in !                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7026 seconds. There are 636 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption