Ride out to Brean, 8th August

179 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2010 23:34:56 by savanna | Go to original / last post
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

We will hav to do an ice cream ride out, see how many places in a day we can eat ice creams, mmmmmmmmm. And BJ if we hav to travel all the way to the sea then just for you OK. See JP your not the only one who likes ice cream mmmmm Thumbs Up. Hav to google - map ICE CREAM to see what comes up.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I like that plan AL i'm with you xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

So we hav done Brean, the next closest place is Weston-s-mare (we can watch some more dummies in Range Rovers playing in the sand whilst eating ice cream, mmmmmmmm. Then work our way to Cleavdon, Portishead, over the bridge to see the Whales places Ermm  then run on down to Barry Island. Now there a ride out Barry Island, keep this one in the trips book. Just need some one to plan this do you think bribing JP with an ice cream would do.
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me too Al ... pweezzzzzzzz ... missed this one :( Need another :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

You eating ice cream without us                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Not sure when we can fit it in but will see if any dates are free                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

I knew ice cream would tempt you. Yep the trouble is too many places to go and not enough time, may hav to keep it in store for next year. I was also thinking of a ride in the Cotswold in the future.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Sounds good nice and local and we could call into stratford on way back then along A34 to Henley in arden ICE CREAM                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks to those who added photos.   click on Photos   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=994                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

We are doing our very best Kwak Thumbs Up  though depending on how much I ermmmmm drink, my pics end up being of the light bulbs or ceiling roses....lol
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

hey timout, I wouldnt bother going to Barry island theres nothing there, i went a couple of months ago n wouldnt ever go back.(they do sell icecream and mint rock though)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

And Shell Island would be packed : (                                                                                                                                                                             
njl's Profile
njl

In: Hungerford

Yay Cotswolds is my neck of the woods. Avebury has been done once or twice many moons ago but there's plenty of possibilities in the Cotswolds proper                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

anywhere that sells ice cream for me                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

...and cream cakes :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

yuk dont like fresh cream but could manage an apple danish lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

Started something hav'nt i -- sorry but i have to draw the line at cakes, this is an ICE CREAM mmmmm run only. cakes are on another ride out to run on the other day of the weekend ie ice cream saturday mmmmm, cakes sunday mmmmm. or other way around. Thanks Drobs the place dont matter i was just thinkin of the Ice cream mmmmm. might give it a miss theough on your info Ta. Alan
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

JP a local ride start at Mc donalds Shirley, down to Stratford for ice cream (breakfast), Evesham for ice cream (lunch) nice short ride for newbies / pilly's whatever.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Sounds good to me you got a date in mind                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

i hav someone looking for places in the Cotswold to stop off at and roads to wind the bike up on. So any ideas for the future so we can plan ahead is good. but dont forget the ice cream stops mmmm.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 795 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption