Ride out to Brean, 8th August

179 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2010 23:34:56 by savanna | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Now I know why I was asked to start this one, Sorry for the late night and early start but bonus for me I didnt have to get up till late.                                                                                                                                                                              
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thanks for wonderfull day people me and badger had lovely time,specially the land rover incident lol ,hope to ride out with all again soon                                                                                                                                                                              
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Good to have met you all, it was a really good laugh Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes good to have meet alot of new faces and great day had by all except the dork in the range rover sport who tryed to make it float on mud                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Well, at least he was smiling when he drove past us, although it could have been embarrassment from our cheering LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

My arse is so sore.....Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Great day out, thanks everyone. Wonderful to meet up with new friend and thanks Savana for letting us stash our gear in your car.   A huge thanks to Al for letting me pilly with him (((Al)))                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I have just up loaded a few photos of the day out today Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
njl's Profile
njl

In: Hungerford

Thanks for the event folks, good to say hello, good ride over too                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

Evening , great day , thanks all for helping and putting up with my managery !, support vehicle always available ,i know to keep out of sinking sand/mud , i a woman !!Evil Smilehe he (only a man!!)showing off know doubt !. I went home via the a38 looking for a faster car in the car garages on route, found a lush RED FTO 3ltr v6, that'l keep up with you all in future !! the soft top mazda wont fit all the kit in so wont try that one ,Madam bushed , and asked to go to bed thats a first , take care till the next time xx 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

A great day with some fab folk yet again, lots of laughs and banter, finger pointing at div in range rover and at jp just because he is jp ............

excellent to meet new folk and cheers sav for the support vehicle and V for arranging a private parking area for the bikes which was FREE !!!

Well done Old Man good weekend alll round me thinks :)

JP's Profile
JP

Well done old Man what did I do ? I just wondering why bandits ass is sore today?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

You organised sat nite and sun you dipstick .................                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

V lady organised sunday just put my name on it so I would get the blame if it all went tits up. As we are on the subject where was shell                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ooooo Old Un are you feeling brave lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

All I said was as we were on the subject of brean where was shell thought thay were coming down for the day                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

dig faster Old Un                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Great day out and thanks for the entertainment on the beach (proof that Range rovers are go anywhere vehicles just cant get back - or was it just the dumbo Clownbehind the wheel). good forward planning on the car park V. BL no prob any time. Cheers all. Another place ticked off for ice cream, just 1 mill 1hun thou and 20 places in UK to go.
JP's Profile
JP

Thats weekend after next sorted then                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Is that close to the sea Al lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7040 seconds. There are 1024 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption