Ride out to Brean, 8th August

179 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2010 23:34:56 by savanna | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

A few of us are planning a ride out to Brean on Sunday, 8th August for a day of ice cream, sand-castles and donuts (not my suggestion honest!)   A suggested meeting point for anyone wanting to join in would be Hopwood Services on the M42 at 8am to leave at 8.30am   If enough want to join in then put your name down here and I'll submit it as an event.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ooohhh seaside ... but to be there at that time would mean getting up at silly o'clock Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I get up at silly o'clock every day                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

lol yeah but you get paid to do that JP LOL ***yes I remember talking to you at 7am withyou having done all the housework & cleaning the cooker ... you never did answer if you had a wee maids outfit Wink***                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

would luv to go but cant, can you bring me an icecream back plez........mint choc chipBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

can't go not allowed to rideCry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

why can't you ride?                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

I need a truss                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Go in car, ask mitchie if she up for a day out put her wheels in back                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Aaawwww sorry yamm, surely there is a way?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yammy shud take the crip twins in the car lol

would be great if a few folk from down south could come up and join us for an ice cream and a doughnut (just dont eat JPs !!!)

JP's Profile
JP

Gone off them now I won't lamb chops                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

well they are different :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To steak you mean Jackie?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

better than chicken blobby curry or what ever you eat                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

V yes slightly smaller and from a different source i believe but then JP is the expert so ......................                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Sounds like a day out JP and i do like ice cream, why not.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Anyways ... Where is this place???

Might need accommodation in posh n specs west wing the night before lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Shell, its between Weston super mare and burnam on sea (suuummmerset)                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Shall have to see how I feel nearer the time. If I don't feel too bad will ask the crip twins if they want a day out.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1435 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption