Flag poles

23 Posts | Latest reply on 07/08/2010 12:23:15 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Found a place that does different sized flag poles and will even make up a large flag of your own design.......   The poles come in 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m and the monster 10m size.   A 6m Telescopic Pole + 2 ground spike package comes in at £14.98 with 6 postage. Collapsed size 115cm and is 6 sections in side each other.   http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6M-Telescopic-Pole-2-Ground-Spike...27b2624206                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

already have a 6meter pole and a flag but if any one else wants to get one, thats great by me, it will save me having to drag it around with me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

hmmm .. will think about this ... can never have too many knicker ... erm I mean flag poles lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hmmmm....do 2 flagpoles make one washing line ???Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You going to wash all our smalls Alice lolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They will also make up a flag of your own design...personally I like the pirate one   http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Skull-and-Crossbones-Prepare-Boar...27b2fd3a2b                                                                                                                                                                               
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Only thing JB, everyone has the pirate flag so it wouldn't stand out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Maybe the boss man would give permission to use the web site logo on a flag??

Mmmmmaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt?!?!??!???                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Now thats a good idea shell, free advertising at every rally, Matt has to like that idea Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well I have dropped him a message and said if he wants me to sort it I will do ... So watch this space :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I have my very own Posh made flag pole lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Does it conform to EU flag pole rules ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Eric it certainly does and its kite marked lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

You'll be flying high then                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Eric with you around i always do                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Not sure u'd get away with it at a rally, especially a large one, as if it falls over then you'd possibly land it on some poor sleeping fella (or child, even worse).   You can always use the BM logo above, I can send a high quality version to anyone who wants it.  I suggest getting a smaller pole, say 4m max, and always getting permission from those running the events before putting it up.  Maybe 2 with a large banner between would be good (I think it's Alex or Jackie that's having a banner printed already)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

5m fibreglass one for a fiver... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-5m-Telescopic-Fibreglass-Pole...1c1333c515                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Tis me Boss Man banner is being printed as we speak :)

Ken aka Scorpio has made a flag pole which folk saw at Barmouth and will be at Kelso, which is extra sturdy and very unlikely to fall over unless this Fat Lass climbed up it lol

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

I'l say it again i have a 6 meter flag pole and my BM flag you can put others on aswell if you wish                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Matt can you send me the high quality image and I will get the price for it please

As for flags there is not a camp at rallies that does not have flags, Bills 6 meter one was great at farmyard :-)

With a BM flag on it all would be able to find us

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 996 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption