Meet at Rivvy for Ride to Matlock Sun 25th July

98 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2010 21:01:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Rivvy Barn to Matlock 10am   Hiya Folks :) Those that are interested in going for the ride out on Sunday 25th July ... can you put your names down on here ... If able to offer a pilly seat, and if you need a pilly.   Then I can add it on the Pilly form on the other thread.   Thanx   p.s. I will be there for 9.30 in case anyone wants to meet for brekky first Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Me and turtle20 need a pilly from NW                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Your names have already been added to the form huni ... we need to get some of the Northern riders out ... lol   May have to work my PM magic ... lol   Unfortualetly I wont be at Rivvy to meet peeps for this one, as I will be a  couple of hours away, but will def try to sort things out :) ... and at least I will be at Matlock to meet up with you all :)                                                                                                                                                                               
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

Where's rivvy  barn?                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hiya giantdog ... Rivvy Barn is:   Rivington Lane, Horwich, Bolton, Lancashire, BL6 7SB                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

It's at Horwich near Bolton                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Isn't it going to be rammed with bikes on a Sunday? Cars cannot move up there if I recall from the last time I was there.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So is this a definate maybe ?or a possibly could be? 10am sounds good to me,don't it'll be dead busy by then!                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

It doesnt get really busy there till towards lunchtime Shell,  and if people meet at the car park at the top barn where the Carvery is, there is ALWAYS car space their ...and you are right next to where the bikes park up :) Is that a def numbnuts? Can I put you down with a pilly seat available or not?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah i'll be there!                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Added you numbnuts ... cheers for that Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ok if that's how it is now, I knownits been a while since I went and it was rammed from early, some poor soul could not get his car out as was blocked in by bikes, he had only gin to walk his dog and ended up there all day lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

If you are going on the ride out Shell and can think of anywhere better/easier for people to meet up, all suggestions welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Seems like you have it all sorted ! It was an observation on my part,.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah to what rockchic said ,rivvys not on the way for me ,but is an easy place to get to !                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

I'll hook up with you guys there or when you've sorted a route maybe somewhere along it. I only live 20 miles from Matlock. Make sure you head for Matlock Bath if you haven't been before, Matlock is a little way up the road.                                                                                                                                                                             
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster

weres matlock does anyone have a post code or anything so i can roughly guess the milage chears                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey Woz (welcome to BM) - go to www.theaa.co.uk & check out the route/mileage from yours to Matlock Bath.                                                                                                                                                                              
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster

oh right 62 miles from rivington then that aint bad will tag along not sure on the pilly yet as might have one but will get back to you's if i can offer one                                                                                                                                                                               
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

see yer all there.................you have been warned !!! lol xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6055 seconds. There are 408 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption