Meet at Rivvy for Ride to Matlock Sun 25th July

98 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2010 21:01:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

OH Damn lol, i posted my message last night and had to go out

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thats ok .. I was talking to Anne before she went to bed, as could have been you or Mike that picked her up but her daughter has claimed her now ... so we will just have to take loads of pics.   I will have to pilly on this one Unhappy pulled my back out as I went to empty the washing machine .. lots of tablets & fish & chips & Ice cream when I get there should keep the pain at bay Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

want me to bring some good pain killers shell Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL .. I have been on some good ones, need to see Dr tho as I have only got a couple of declofenac left Cry   Have never had a bad back before now have pulled it twice in as many months, it went just before farmyard                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

u need co-codamol i will bring some they r good for 24 hours                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

lol I already have co - dydramol ... they are stronger but still only take the edge off                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

hi everyone    ,   anybody meeting at rivington barn tomorrow at 9.30- 10.00 please put your name down thanks .ConfusedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Rockchick123 is sorting the ride from Rivi John ...Thumbs Up she has a list ... like me has done most of it in PM with those going
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

John, have PMd you ... lol   See you at Rivvy .. I will be there 9am, for anyone wanting to join us for brekkie and brew first :)   Everyone else ... see you at Matlock :)                                                                                                                                                                             
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster

i'll be there for around 9am providing i can drag myself out of bed for half seven lol  brekky and brew sounds good catch you all tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                               
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

just out of curiosity how many do we have going from rivvy tomorrow ?                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

aprox about 8 at the mo john........may be a few more if they all turn up... see ya there ride safe sheena x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Whats the weather forcast for tmor folks?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Looking good so far Clint, keep fingers crossed it stays that wayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks shell for thatThumbs Up   Ye il check the forcast in the morn hun too..                                                                                                                                                                             
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

throwing it down in morecambe atm hope it changes for the morning :)                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

have fun every1 .....ride safe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Same here in stockport..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6479 seconds. There are 353 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption