Bike for sale

11 Posts | Latest reply on 10/04/2007 16:33:14 by mozie | Go to original / last post
mozie's Profile
mozie

In: Chelmsford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/BIKES_popup.jsp?nU=0&make=KAWASAKI&model=ZR&ccappr=750&min_pr=75&postcode=CM2%206QE&miles=40&max_records=200&modelexact=1&photo=1&start=1&distance=0&adcategory=BIKE&channel=BIKES&id=200714278495313 I'm sellin my bike! Its kinda cheap cos i need a quick sale on it...anyone interested all the details are in the link!                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

Ya'll have to copy and paste the link!                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

I'm slippin down the posts...cant be doin wiv that!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwwwwwwwwww poor mozie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

Nice looking bike Mozie. Pity I'm spent up for the next couple of months or I'd be interested.                                                                                                                                                                              
mozie's Profile
mozie

Always happy to deal! Its a good bike!                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

Lots of people keep lookin!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yep straining my poor old eyes to see that yukky green font.                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

How about that? Green is the only colour!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

much better                                                                                                                                                                              
mozie's Profile
mozie

If you're happy then so am i!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4863 seconds. There are 742 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption