The Roaches 24/25 Sept 2010

202 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2010 12:20:07 by Bat | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I found out that there are enough cars in our street that use unleaded. which means once me and the hose pipe get back i should have enough gas in me tank to visit on saturday. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Squashy dont forget mine lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Not for the first time, you've lost me jackie. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
fxral's Profile
fxral

In: Derby

Apologies all,just found this - put name down a few days ago but after reading the thread, thought better had confirm will be camping both nights. Erm, and be onna bike also[shame on summa yiz! Wink]. Not done a BM event before so will be stranger, but not, I think for long! Lookin` forward to meeting y`all.   AL                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

sure you have fun  FXR  they all mad LOL   sorry people a wont be able to make this Unhappy  but have fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Like Jackie & Ken ... Ian & I will be coming up for the day on Sat ... see you all there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fxral's Profile
fxral

Ta for that Mhat. You from Glasgow then? A Rutherglen boy masel`! say hello sometime.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Nice one FXR, see you there.   MH..how come your not going???    Shell..see you and Ian..and the other day-trippers on Saturday!   Who else is going on Friday?  What time are you getting there?                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will be there early to mid (Fri) afternoon on the bike   Is there a ride out planned???   Look forward ta seein y'all                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hi I-ronnie I will probs get there sometime early - mid afternoon too.   Think there's a rideout Saturday, not sure where, possibly around Matlock Bath way?!                                                                                                                                                                             
fxral's Profile
fxral

pers`nally, will be aiming to have tent up and sorted b4 teatime - and a pub just down the road y`say? Oh dear.
AL [AKA Beastie, take your pick!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hey Beastie the pub is about 100yds away!  lol  but it might not be up to much its going thro a re-furb.. so no food on...but theres other pubs.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hope you're all having a great time, I'm looking forward to seeing the photos. Nice photos already, from Kaz.    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=954                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks Kwak   Those photos are of The Roaches, which is a couple of miles from the campsite, not sure how many will be climbing this weekend... I think I might give it a miss!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hope the weather improves :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

It was good to see everyone today and the ride we did to Matlock whilst some went to the cat n fiddle first was beautiful.

Fantastic to see Daryl well on the way to a full recovery :-)

I am so glad we did not camp tho, tales were being told of frost on the tents this morning when everyone got up !!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry guys, I was in Cardiff Friday night at my bike club celebrating 3 of my mates birthdays, as a result I wasn't in the best of form Saturday, so by the time I got back all I wanted to do was collapse on the settee for the rest of the day.

But seeing as I put the heating on for the first time since April, kinda pleased I wasn't there camping                                                                                                                                                                             
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

Had a ball again.A few new faces. AL, Ronnie and not forgetting late arrival sat nite Edd.Friday nite was fine,we had a great time at the"Winker Man" rock do free transport there n back,good time had by all,sat had the ride oot with Bill n Ted (sorry forgot ya name)guy with the Aprillia,Cat n Fiddle was class,then down to Matlock to meet the rest of the gang.What a laugh in the pub sat nite with John and the talking cat,what a howl. Woke up freezin this morn,so thats it for me marras.Looks like thats the last for me this year,she''s ganna be sorn for a few months till the sun comes oot again.Thanks for your company folks and hope to see you all again next year.Keep this site gannin Mat,great people great crack,tata for noo           Ledd777 its been a pleasure.                                                                                                                                                                             
fxral's Profile
fxral

Brilliant w/e folks, big ta to the organisers and was made very welcome by all. New characters met and mates made. Will be seein` y`all again sometime - am already thinkin` about another wee visit to the rock nite at the W*nking Man, though reckon summers over so it`ll be the `van for that - was cold enough to freeze the testes off a non-ferrous anthropoid!    Cheers   Anyone for a pot noodle?!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Had a grand day with you guys on Sat and yep only Bill could take a sofa camping !!!!!   Good laugh at Matlock and yep mint choc chip ice cream wahooooo   Fab to see some new faces and some old ones ..... hi Peter lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 553 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption