The Roaches 24/25 Sept 2010

202 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2010 12:20:07 by Bat | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just putting out some feelers....   Would anyone be interested in a camping weekend at The Roaches, Leek, Staffordshire, the last weekend in September (24/25th) ?   http://www.roaches.org.uk/index.html   Mark is going to find out the camping costs etc, it's a beautiful place with some stunning scenery, and if I can climb, so can you lot!! lol   Of course you don't have to camp, it's still nice for a day/ride out.   I know there's a few said they would be interested... anyone else?                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sounds nice Kaz, will be too late for me to camp however ... couple of day runs will be possible as its not that far from us Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Nice one Shell!Thumbs Up!     Will put more details on as I get them.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

That's the same weekend as Squires show which I'm hoping to get to.    Kaz, who is Mark? Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ahh yeh Kwak,  I've just realised, but it's the one day event at Squires not the camping weekend, which is in August, so that people don't get confused.   Mark is YATTER.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Yup I would be interested in doing this Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

I too shall be up for this one Kaz - shall have to bring along my climbing shoes to challenge Mark!!! Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yeh..nice one Karen (B/berry) and Shaz (Bat)   lol @ Shaz...he cud run up there no probs!   even I'm doing some practicing!! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Count me in Kas just down the road from me so to speak.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Shell not too late...all you need is a hottie bottle and to spoon mr P Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

i'm ok for this and have my climbing boots                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

I have just bought a new tent and sleeping bag. (and a pump for air bed)  Recouping all my losses from last year, so maybe i could go. Keep me informed Kaz, nothing too strenuous mind :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Nice one Bill & thanx Kaz - hope to see you too Margaret!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Margaret, are you up for it?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Kaz i shall say yes providing Yatter promises not to go topless lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

me n,d carrie could be poss for this one since spirits of solway rally been cancelled                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

BJ... I will endeavour to cover his moobs if need be Thumbs UpWink   nice one Ned and Carrie. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Phew .............. big sigh of relief                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

you're welcom Jackie  ;o)   Anyone else up for this?   We need to get a rough idea of numbers to see if we can get a field booked.. still looking at the details, but it definately won't be £12 per night.. probably under a fiver..will let you know asap...   I will start another thread for attendees ... :o)                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm going to try to get to this one. My pal Sara, Turtle20 may be coming too                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 644 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption