Bike nite in north Wales

20 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2010 21:21:46 by steveparry | Go to original / last post
steveparry's Profile
steveparry

In: Wrexham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just to let all know there's a bike night every Tuesday from 6pm onwards at the Moors Inn on the A525 just outside Bwlchgwyn, near Wrexham.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sounds good. There is going to be a page where things like this can be submitted so it's all in one place once the boss man has done it so keep the details to hand for that too :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ooo a bike nite in north wales :) Di and I will be attending this at some time - Ill just have to remember to tell her lol                                                                                                                                                                              
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

where is wales?ha ha ha,sorry about scouse humor but where is the meet?would love to get there,not that far from me,edd.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

must be hard for ur m8 being named di in wales tink. all the men are called that arnt they ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol I am sure she will be along at some point to answer that :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

About an hour from the centre of Liverpool - anyone up for an expedition one fine evening?                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

yeah i am i love wrexham                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can someone get me on the way by then cos I have no sense of direction lol                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

hey,,,llandudno is my 'home' town !!! nowt wrong with wales...lol...i miss it.... x s                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's a lovely part of the World :) even colwyn bay is ok lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

It is indeed. But I think I'd make an exception for RhylDead                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

lol @ will's.......................but your right !!! i can safely say i was born no where near rhyl...............in bangor !! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

enyone got a postcode for this place                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

LL11 5YL, but don't believe a word Google maps says, it's right by the crossroads.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've lived here 3 years and never been to Rhyl so doing well so far lol...                                                                                                                                                                              
steveparry's Profile
steveparry

It's early days yet and it's been fairly quiet there, due in part I think to lack of advertising, but the landlord & landlady are very pleasant and do a good cheeseburger. It's a cracking location with no one to upset at noise etc but only 5 or 6 miles from Wrexham. It'd be great to see it take off as a venue!
steveparry's Profile
steveparry

so come on it'd be good to see some new faces :)                                                                                                                                                                             
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

thanks wills may have ride out that way may set off earlier and go ponderosa first                                                                                                                                                                             
steveparry's Profile
steveparry

nice to see you there bluejeans. Hope your ride back was a good one!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 803 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption