where are you now

130 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2010 16:19:45 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sitting watching the day and dreaming about ... lots of things lol Evil SmileLOLwould be nice to be out on me bike which I serviced last weekend,

but looking forward to tonight friends up from London yayayayayay,and my eldests birthday, fight for your right to party well squabble a bit anyway lmao bring on the brandy 
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster

sat in the pub drinking the amber nectar waiting 4 mates lol                                                                                                                                                                              
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

well,, swopped floors , now at RC123's , thanks Limes for yours,x                                                                                                                                                                             
Phantom1539's Profile
Phantom1539

In: Kendal
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Sat in my living room thinkin about transferring all my HAWKWIND collection to cd and mp3.....but I know the bloody phone will ring and I get called out as soon as I start.Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
Phantom1539's Profile
Phantom1539

In: Kendal
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Wishin I wasn't on call so I can go and play on my bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

going to bed caddy tomoz                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

In virtuality I'm on a sunkissed beach topping up my tan, in reality I'm here...where else?                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Cadwell anyone else here?                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Home no one else hereLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

in matlock with daryl. Having icecream in the sun. Brill.
Every one had a good day at work?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 610 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption