where are you now

130 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2010 16:19:45 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sat at home atm but will be out in the next couple of hours rivington and southport ere i come well thats the plan but suppose things can change once i get on the bike lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just out and about in ther Bullring doing some holiday shopping! Wahoo!!                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

watching Moto GP  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

just watched moto gp, now in the garden waiting for nurse to make me dinner. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I am at Ki's.  He is at work and I had plans to do some course work whilst he was out.  Alas, best made plans and all that!!  Can't wait for him to come home Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

sat indoors looking at the nice blue sky outside and hoping we can keep it till after the weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Out in the garden most of the day. Glorious. Now watching film.
How u drobs?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You wouldn't believe me if I said....I'm squatting at work for two days as I'm homeless and no-one is in the office on lates. Brilliant! ha-ha                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Woke up at work! Well at least that saves me rushing to get to work today! ha-ha!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm sat in Cheltenham on the High Street watching the world pass me by! Awesome                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Sweet mate, always good watching the world pass by. Thumbs Up

yamahama's Profile
yamahama

back in c/v

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

At home wondering what I'll forget to pack for the weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

You havent packed me yet V ... lol Have a GREAT weekend :)                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

back in yeti land Cry   and my mouse not working ?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

in yeti land pondering where i am gonna go for the weekend???                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

At home writing on this thread .....Sorry had to be said LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
shadowguyver's Profile
shadowguyver

In: Boston

at home packing to go to inverness to viset a family member then terning around to get pissed at storming great thing about it i am being payed to do it yesss.                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

Up north well half way,! floor hopping meeting BM ers,                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In the kitchen washing up after making 10lb plum jam. Still got one gallon of plums to go!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 549 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption