where are you now

130 Posts | Latest reply on 02/09/2010 16:19:45 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i'm in skeggy for the evening                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

stuck at home knackered after a bloody horrible hectic week at work                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

sat in front of comp thinking i should be out playing as suns out and its cooling down a wee bit                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

sat on me settee with a full belly after 2 gud freinds kindy came and got me and my wheels and took me out for a mealBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

here silly!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

No, I'm the one that's here. You're there!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No. I'm over there, which is here to me. So if someone else is here, and I'm there, there must be at least two of us somewhere we are not supposed to be. Or I'm lost.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sat here having had a visit from a friend, up-dating my iPhone & hoping it cools down so I can get a good nights kip later                                                                                                                                                                              
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

sat with Mr B after cooking him tea                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Next question!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Been out around south Cornwall in the heat and sunshine...dined out side and then had a 70 mile blast...mmmh now I'm here too....???                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

am now back from there and am here again. 200 miles in 4 hours that was a blast.

anyone else been out?

darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'm at work, dealing with drunken idiots :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A copper has just shon is torch in mi face and told mi to go home, so i think im home, carn't remember having a cat.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

don't kick it !!! it may kick you back........                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It bit mi dad and the bloke over the road and a woman walking a dog, that is one mean pussy.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just about to head to my favourite hideout.....   if i tell you, i will have to kill you................Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
hellsbells13's Profile
hellsbells13

In: Cheshunt

at home when should be at wimbledon:(                                                                                                                                                                             
catman61's Profile
catman61

In: Tamworth

sat head in hands with an estimate of £1000 for car repairs. But is out to scruffy murpheys in Brum tonight, so may need a coke or two Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
scubasteve's Profile
scubasteve

In: Bournemouth

In Kuwait packing my bags for home on monday for some Alcohol and cool weather at last after 5 weeks of 45c to 55c sunshine.Beer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 550 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption