Marshalling at Ure Welcome Rally

9 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2010 15:03:39 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There's only 8 weeks to go to the years friendliest rally and we're looking for friendly volunteers to get involved in the odd 2 hour stint of marshalling.

If you're new and you've never done it before it's nothing more than putting on a high viz vest and walking round the site helping out with the smooth running of the weekend. It will give you a chance to meet lots of people on and off here and if you're prepared to do 4 two hour stints over the whole weekend you'll be refunded your ticket price and you'll be invited to the Sunday night marshall party giving you an extra day of rally fun although a single two hour stint or anything in between will be greatly appreciated Wink

There's an application form on the site or you can register your interest on this thread. If you have any questions PM me and either myself or one of the other organisers will do our best to help Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Well I will gladly use my charms to pursued people to part with money for raffle tickets again :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You are raffling your charms?Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol XK ... Behave ! Minde you, you would not be you if you did!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Blimey Shell think we cud raise at least a fiver from you lol

*** runs and hides behind several layers of thick steel

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hmmm lady watch it or you will be assisting me ... Mind you if I cannot charm monies out of them you could beat it out of them!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

With ur erm ............ charms and my insessent banter they will pay us to leave them alone lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

That's really nice of you shell ;-)

Has anyone got anything to say about marshalling then?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK i dont mind doing a wee stint :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1706 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption