Greetings from Derby

11 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2010 11:57:36 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
naughtynewbie76's Profile
naughtynewbie76

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Newbie biker chick looking to meet friends and biker buddies.  Have only been riding 6 weeks and only on a 125, for now anyway as hopefully will take test and upgrade next year !!!   So if there is anyone fairly local happy to chugg along with me so can build up miles and experience then let me now.  Take care and happy riding x                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Hi there nn76, welcome to the nuthouse.   Have a look on the active topics in the forums & you will see that a ride-out is being arranged to depart from Bassetts Pole near Tamworth and heading for Matlock so you could meet us en route if you live in Derby. The thread is entitled "Special Pilly Ride Out" and is intended to give those people without a bike the opportunity of getting out as a pillion but single riders are welcome too.   A precis of the plan so far is:-   Sunday 25th July meet up at Matlock at 12 noonRiders and Pillys from Middle Earth to meet at Bassetts Pole at 10.30 to leave at 11.00 am   so keep your eyes peeled for it appearing on the events calendar and get your name down!!!   See you there!!                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Welcome to BM nn76 Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
zxrkat's Profile
zxrkat

In: Nottingham

hi there, new on here today so be gentle with me! Looking to meet up with folks for ride outs/nights out and get back into things. Bin riding solo for a while so looking for company and a giggle or two along the way! x                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

greetings derby peeps and notts from an ex ilson youth lol well mapperly really but me mam lives there lol  welcome to bm  have a gr8 time  and dont lick  the windows too much because theres a quew  ConfusedThumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

Hi naughtynewbie76 and zxrkat, I'm pretty new here too and enjoying getting to know people. The 25th sounds great so I'll be hooking up for that one                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Hiya and yes NN76, not far from you and remember it well..................give me a shout next time you're out!                                                                                                                                                                             
naughtynewbie76's Profile
naughtynewbie76

Hey all, thanks for the messages.  The ride on 25th July sounds good Smile  Be nice to meet other bikers as none of my friends ride and as am single would be added bonus to meet someone nice to enjoy the many many miles with me Wink   Well have been out today on my lovely 125, was bit windy and had a few scary moments but was still amazing, just cannot believe I waited years of being pilly and now can do it myself!!!!    Hopefully build up enough experience to take full test next year and get myself an upgrade on a 125!!!!   Welcome to all other newbies, have only been member few days and has all been good so far xx                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi and welcome to you both hope to see you out on the road soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Welcome all newbies, but you won't be for long. As the guys say, have a look at the events page and get stuck in. The old saying the more you put in the more you get out. Thumbs Up   As for yesterday NN, I know what you mean about the weather, I was coming back from a rally in Yorkshire and the wind and rain were something else Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Hi and welcome be great to meet you guys at Matlock andif you want to meet up en route just let me know :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 642 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption