Lost at Barmouth

20 Posts | Latest reply on 07/08/2010 19:37:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Did anyone happen to fins a pink olympus camera at Barmouth?

I cannot find mine ... Great end to weekend, not only does it have the pics from the weekend on it but it has a 16gb memory card in it that has pics from all events I have ever been to, not to mention family pics that can never be replaced.

It was in a black Olympus case and had 2 spare batteries in the case.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BJ walked the field and didnt see one yammie john was last to leave try him                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

soz shell didn't see it, will check with bat                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Shell check, check and check again hun.... you will find it!   have you looked under the seats of the car? maybe it was put in a bag with things you wouldn't expect it to be put in?   Hope it turns up soon xx                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

you didn't pack it did you kazWink                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

OMG  John... hope not!!   lol     sorry shell.. I haven't seen it hun                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tried phoning the local police there, in case it got handed in ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Good idea FL...or the farmer/farmers wife                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

absolute bummer,shell,lost my camera with all very valuable shots,still fuming about it,cos i know where it is,but keep looking shell,you and mr p dont seem the types to lose things,as said before probably in mr p,s socks,keep looking.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

It's those feckin chickens! GeekAngry (soz shell)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have ripped the place appart looking and cannot find it anyplace not in Ians car either.

I don't normally lose things but with the events of what happened once we got home Sunday my head has not been with it :-(

I have all the pics backed up to my laptop, but there wer loads from the weekend on it :-(
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Shell I walked all round the field before I left & all that I found was a bucket & spade. Just a maybe, but  ask Bikerabill as he left on Monday & he was right next to you.   So sorry if you can't find it!!   Bat x                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Shell Lady i walked the field several times before i left and found nowt sorry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

YAY ... NOW FOUND !!!

Hiding in the centre arm rest in Ian's car !! 

Some pics on event, most in a folder on my profile ... Matt can you get the advanced up-loader to work with events pics at all ?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

UMM let me think have you looked in the car shell ? yes Ive looked everywhere. I have some spare glasses you can have                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL .. I know JP ... but the arm rest bit is never used ... hence why its been there for 6 weeks without being discovered lol 

I think what happened is that it was in the car when we went to the hospital after dads heart attack, Ian took mom home to get some things for dad & I think mom put it in there for safe keeping just her head was in so many bits she forgot ... as I said we never go in it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yayyyyy nice one shell!                                                                                                                                                                               
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

A good idea is for the first pic on play back to be of your first name and mobil number that you hav written down, so if anyone finds if you might at least hav a chance to get it back. Alternative Shell attach a piece of elastic. Glad you hav it back though. Alan                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

glad you found it but i'm laughing  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks everyone ... Alan .. good idea I may just do that Thumbs Up

Bill so am I ... have you SEEN some of those pics  lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 807 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption