And a hello from Leicester

26 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2010 18:43:57 by Triumph_Gal | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi TG and welcome to BM

grab a bucket and spade and start building a sandcastle cos its great fun and you get to play with wtaer too :)

*** skips away whistling the theme tune to Bonanza

Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome Triumphgal, from another fan of the bikes from Hinckley.   Not aware of them custom building bikes for customers, but hey, if you don't ask....Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome to the virtual madclubhouse, or whatever you all decided it is. Thumbs UpApparently Meriden Triumph would customise bikes to order (I heard this from a guy who used to work for Triumph), but I hadn't heard that the new factory did. But as Rob says, no harm in asking.
I may even get my Triumph Tiger back on the road one of these days.

Triumph_Gal's Profile
Triumph_Gal

In: Leicester

Hmmm - I have lady biker friends jealous of the fact I can fit on a Tiger. Triumph now have an app on their website where you can build a virtual bike of your dreams - at the last count 'my' Tiger plus all the add-ons came to about £10,000! In my dreams... If you want a custom Triumph you tell them when you place the order at the factory rather than a dealer. They do what they can for you within reason, but apparently love a challenge Wink  A few of their employees live in my village...   Got an email today saying I was a popular member on this site *blush* - how's that work then? I don't currently have any decent photos of me as most of them are of me partaking in my 'other' hobby...   And lastly, went to the Vic last Thursday - there were few people there (probably because the weather was crap) and as everyone was in established groups and ignored me I downed my drink and went home as I'm too shy to approach people atm Ermm                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome too triumph girlSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Gal's Profile
Triumph_Gal

In: Leicester

Thank you Clinton! And once again thank you all for your welcome :)   I've just received this message from Triumph in Hinckley and thought to share it as some of you were curious:   Here’s the latest one-off customer special from Jack Lilley’s in Middlesex. Dave Lilley says that customer Eric Hansen wanted a special Thruxton with a real old-school retro feel. So they sourced a half-fairing and sat down with Eric and talked about a unique paint-job. Dave says: “Eric was thinking of the Gulf GT40 colours, but then liked a Lotus 7 paint scheme which goes great with the yellow cam-cover which is an original Triumph part.” The team at Lilley’s added indicators, fork gaiters, off-road pipes and re-tuned the engine to suit. The result is stunning.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 861 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption