And a hello from Leicester

26 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2010 18:43:57 by Triumph_Gal | Go to original / last post
Triumph_Gal's Profile
Triumph_Gal

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just another newbie nervously peeking over the parapet that is the forums Wink I'm just feeling my way around this site, but would like to say hello to anyone on here and introduce myself. Although I'm not new to bikes I am new to driving them, and slowly working my way up to the big beasties!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi TG,   Glad you joined up, maybe see you on a ride out?   Ratty                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hello and welcome to BM TG Handshake   Check all our events out on the calander and keep your eye on the forums for rides out, meets up etc Thumbs Up   Hope to meet you out and about at a meet soon Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi TG   Welcome to BM Hug   Like rc says.. check out the forums and events and see if there's any meets you can get along to.   Hold tight and have funThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Welcome TG Hug   Like the rest say, get out meet up and have fun. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

and hello from coalville perhapse see you at the vic                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

welcome to Bm TG, theres sum great peeps around the midlands so get yrself to a meet and make some fab new freinds. There are also fab peeps from all over whom I am lucky enough to call my freinds                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hiya and welcome to the site there is a ride to matlock coming up 24th ish you would be more than welcome to join jp                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome and don't worry we hold the Germanic roots to heart just because they gave England a good thrashing on Sunday lolLOL...have fun and enjoy the site...   JB                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Gal's Profile
Triumph_Gal

Oooh! Thank you all for your welcome! I've been told by a few people now about the Queen Vic, must make a point of driving over as its on my side of the M1. I'm slowly getting used to my bike and am now in danger of actually enjoying driving it around. Thanks to this site I'm already meeting another new to bikes lady driver in Leicester and from there who knows? Would like to go to some of the meets as mentioned above - I will have to see how things go as I'm a parent too.Oh, and JB, England's gameplay was Gash and deserved to be flushed down the Heads - now have a guess at my background :)                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

Hi T_G good to see another woman in the road and especially with a triumph                                                                                                                                                                               
Triumph_Gal's Profile
Triumph_Gal

Hi Earthwind,   Sadly as Triumph don't do baby models I'm currently playing with a Yamaha till I get my part 1 and 2. My dad was a Triumph man and used to own a Tiger amongst others which is one I hope to play with eventually as I have the long legs needed to touch the ground on those LOL But as their factory is only up the road from me I'm tempted to go and get one custom built, which they apparently welcome Approve  Can't wait!                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

dont matter what you ride,as long as you ride,this club is fantastic for making friends and social gatherings,just keep logging in andkeep plugging away, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Hi TG and welcome. Do I sniff some salt in  the air? Leicester is a long way inland, but stranger things have happened at....err?                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lol TG i realised after I posted that you dont ride a truimph lol (silly me) but at evryone else will agree it dont matter what you ride you still welcome lol
:)

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi  and welcome to the club Triumph Gal Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Why do people keep calling this a club? It's not a club. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I can't speak for others but I call it a club as a figure of speech, like others say 'madhouse' it's not a mad house either is it.                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

welcome to the mad club Confused      triumph gal  its a vurtual club house really  lol
Triumph_Gal's Profile
Triumph_Gal

Heh heh   Its nice to know that there are other people out there who don't think a woman owning a  motorbike is a bad thing - I've always got stares from people on the street because of my height, now I get even more because I'm on a bike! I've recently started to lust after a Triumph Rocket after one was parked next to mine in town giving me a chance to look it over...is that a bad thing? ;)   I think 'virtual clubhouse' is a pretty good description of this site!   I will pop in from time to time to say hello, see who is about and try and get my arse to an event :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 845 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption