Grandad

39 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2010 18:05:43 by madhat | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would like to let you all know that as from 10.30pm tonight I officially became a grandad Big smile both my daughter and grandaughter are fine with no problems craig.......... Thanks for all your pm's                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

yayyy fantastic thats the best news                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Congratulations  Craig   and daughterof  course  Hug and  all us women will want  to know  the weight  and  name    Wink  xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

Congrats Craig,must be a great feeling,Thumbs Up  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

many congratulations Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

congratulaions craig, thats great news, wishes go to the parents as well Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yayyyyyy Congratulations Craig!!Thumbs Up   Welcome to a very special and rewarding club! Hug     A granchild is a very precious thing!  She will bring so much happiness into your life!    I'm just waiting on the imminent arrival of grandaughter number two... can't wait!!!Thumbs Up   All best wishes to the proud parents too!                                                                                                                                                                               
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Congratulations Grandpops! Am so pleased for you. Best wishes to all of you xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Welcome o the club Grandad Smile Glad both Mother and daughter are well xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks everyone,,,,,think ive just uploaded first pic,,,now on my profile photo's   thanks again everyone ,,,craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weight 7lbs 6oz                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

She is beautiful  a proper little lady xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know everyone is dying to say it !!!!! YES,,,,she has got her grandads good looksLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

c'mon man  what are they calling her????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

name undecided,,,have not spoke to my daughter or seen grandaughter yet,,,hospital rules after 8pmAngry will find out name tomorrow,,,if mam and dad can agree!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

ok  well sleep well after all your hard  work lol  and  welcome to the grandparent club  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks....craigBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I can't help feeling a bit miserable reading that most of my fellow BMers are grandparents, but I've just had a sneaky peek at the photo of your new grandaughter and it must make it worth having to fess up to being a Gramps, she's beautiful Craig, congratulations! Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks,,,,ive just seen the same as everyone  else here,,,a picture !!!a bit emotional now,,,will be worse when i see her tomorrow........thanks ...craig                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Awww, and i thought you were are hard man makem??? She's beautiful Craig x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1066 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption