Party time in the Wirral!

13 Posts | Latest reply on 06/07/2010 11:36:15 by anneka56 | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Anyone up for this on Sunday?

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=916

Sounds like fun  and as Tuskan are playing there should be at least some BM folk there. C'mon folks, it's free!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hmmm ... have seen Tuscan play and they were really good, Im a def maybe :) Will see what the Roo is doing and a couple of others Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

BUMP...this is tomorrow and the weather's looking more promising                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Wills, Me, Roo, Aaron, Laura, Daniel, Nawe and a few others will DEF be there, will txt you when get there. Do you wnt to arrange a meeting point or just catch up there?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

Probably best to see you there. Starts at 1 and I'm planning to be there by 1.30. From the Liverpool side, go through the Wallasey tunnel and just  follow the signs to Hoylake, the pub is on the main road on the left as you come into the town.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Cheers for that Wills Thumbs Up   We will be there around 1.30ish so txt you when there, though, you usually hear me before you see me Wills ... LOL   Be great to chat to the guys about ... you know what ... for you know when .... next year Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

A dozen BM-ers made it today, and there's some pictures in the events section.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Thumbs Up Was a good day Wills  xxx
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Sorry we (TUSKAN) didn't get to play till a couple of hours after we should have - not our fault.

Don't you think Bernie did an excellent job filling in on vocals? I only called him at 11am to ask him if he could do it.

Thanks to everyone that came - was good to meet a few new faces - sorry I didn't have enough time to gas with everyone - what with setting up and playing. Mind you  Rosie (BikeDoc) does enough talking for both of us....lol
Wills's Profile
Wills

Absolutely! The guy's a real pro (just like the rest of you all!) and I'm only sorry I couldn't have stayed for the rest of your set.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Was a great day ... just what the Dr ordered ... nice to see folk I dont see that often :)   TUSKAN as usual were great, and was good of him to jump in at the last minute for you :) But good to have the usual singer back though Im sure ... she has some WICKED facial expressions ... as well as a FANTASTIC belting voice :)   Wills ... you are Sooooooo dead for those pics .... start running! lol   PS ... get your order in ... dont forget PINK for Jenny ... lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the photos Wills, and whoever else it was that added theirs. Thumbs Up   Do you know how much in total was raised?                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

It was quite a wedge  and i was personally touched  by the donation to Ronald McDonald House  as  we have had a lot to do with it over the last year  with my neices baby,they do a fantastic job for parents and families  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 2138 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption