Armed Forces Day

13 Posts | Latest reply on 26/06/2010 01:42:31 by whiteairedfox | Go to original / last post
awokenangel's Profile
awokenangel

In: Wirral
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This Saturday (26th) is Armed Forces Day, so if you're on a ride-out or just generally out and about, fly a flag to show support Clap for all our lads and girls in the Armed Services Star - both past and present - including those who paid the ultimate sacrifice......                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Will be working in uniform......flag engrained on the skin lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Flag will be firmly errected saturday Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

My son serves in the Royal Navy, his submarine can't fly a flag tho cos it would get wet LOL    He managed to send me a card for my birthday tho (26th) it didn't get wet cos they were shore side when he sent it.                                                                                                                                                                                   
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

As an ex sailor i fly the flag in my heart everyday :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Ex military myself, long time ago though 78 to 84.  Army man, infantry, the battalion I served in no longer exists in that form.  Always proud of our armed forces no matter what branch they may be.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I wear my H the H band everyday as a reminder to me :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah Jackie I thought you would have a special Union Jack pair of bloomers for Saturday lol......fly em from the pole lol                                                                                                                                                                             
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire

i wear support forces and help heroes cus my son and my dawter in law are both in the army great that ppl are behind them all, have fun to all on the help heros rally xxClap                                                                                                                                                                             
hellsbells13's Profile
hellsbells13

In: Cheshunt

Will be supporting as my cousin is in the army                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I am a pads brat (JTB will understand) dad, both grand dads, and ex brother in laws all forces not to mention friends always get my full support.

Make sure flags are not upside down peeps                                                                                                                                                                              
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

An army bratt !!all generations on both sides ,always fly the flag , in support,always have always will , they need all the suport they can get .Thumbs UpHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

as always i support the forces abroad,although in my opinion they should not be there,commitments mean i cannot attend the rally but i will be there in spirit.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 797 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption