Are Sports Bikes Unstable On Public Roads?

96 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2010 20:30:43 by wheelbarrow | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

eh hem TC .........................                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I feel ill.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Oh, for heavens sake....   Anatomically, there is no difference between a man and a woman's mouth.... (although if my memory serves me well, a sheep's is quite a bit different....)   So we are saying it is ok to wave/nod at other bikers but snogging is a no no?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Snogging passing bikers instead of waving at them, could be interesting!  You'd be able to tell all the ones that do by their broken noses!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Only if totally necessary snogging is a no no                                                                                                                                                                               
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

rob 1050 plastic pigs are hilarious. you have a cheesy grin when you get in untill you get out. never laughed so much in a car, except when i ripped the engine out of my viva when wheel spinning it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

LOL - cornering at 30 mph in a plastic pig - only time I looked out of a side window and saw blue skySickLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I don't think it's sport-bikes as-such, but a change in societies values.

I wave at everyone and my carer's trying to put a stop to it!Cry

willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

ave i missed some snogging BJ ?? what where who..................lol        ps...it aint me !!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey I get ignored by harley riders and the cruiser bunch just as much as the ultra sports bikes.......guess a jap VFR isn't cool enough for both groups..........   Then again the harley riders do always thank me after I stop to help them with there broken down bikes PMSL.......                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

They have NOT broken down, they are taking 'mechanical rest-breaks'... sheesh!                                                                                                                                                                             
kindleman's Profile
kindleman

In: Scunthorpe

Well being on a blade might put me in the sports bike catagory........just lol, but i do nod at all that i pass and find its not just sport bike riders who ignor others it seems to be across the board but yes the majority are on sports bikes, well it doesn't stop me nodding at them...
yzf.rider's Profile
yzf.rider

In: chesterfield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

i ride an old yzf thunderace and i nod to vertually everyone on the road and ive only been riding for last 2 years so this probably suggests its the riders attitudes (there is a lot of ignorant CU*TS about)                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

When I'm on my Tiger, I find I'm getting nods from GS riders but not sports one...  On my Street, it's the opposite...!!  There is a bit of snubbery me think!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Only just read this thread cos it caught my eye whilst browsing posts, and thought to myself what does it matter whether anyone waves at us or not, personally I dont care if you wave or not, we are still in a free country, I ride a zx9 and if being pedantic I would call it a sports tourer, and I wave at anything that passes me, except when Ive got the right wrist twisted and the pedals going round like mad, but even then I still manage a nod, if I'm passing a group going in the other direction I will nod or wave at the first one that passes, if I wave at all of them then I'm not really concentrating properly on my own riding.
If we could all start by accepting that all 2 wheelers are motorcycles and not put each type into a category.
Lets all get out there and wave at everything on 2 wheels and the habit of doing it might come back.
My favourites are the 50cc L plated scooters, you can wave nod shake a leg at them all day but theyre too busy holding on to the bars for dear life to get a hand off. 
The best wave I ever got was a BMW rider on the M4, I was in the outside lane going West and he was in the opposite o/s lane both doing about 80-85, this bloke stood up, let go of the bars and gallantly bowed to me, gave me a smile for the rest of the day. Live and let live, theres plenty of road out there for all of us. Big smile Thumbs Up

PS snogging is deffo out of the question, well at least till I get to know you better Clown                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5586 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption